Step 1 Sole Source Day 4 anyone else?

Justcaren

Hi there I started Wednesday on SS and I'm doing ok so far. I lost 4.5 stone on LL about 3 years ago but I just can't get to the group sessions so decided to give this a go. I'd like to lose 3 stone in the next 12 weeks, then 2 stone after that, I get married in Dec and want to be at target by oct.
I found day 1 hell as I had a bad headache but since then I've felt ok. Anyone else just started?

I'm now day 5 and feeling much better, think I'm in keratosis as I'm not hungry but I am having to force the water down. Good luck to everyone else xx

Hi Justcaren, Im one day behind you, so on day four :)
I think today is the worst day yet, which day have you found the hardest?
x

eeek .... im only on day2 ! are you pleased with your losses ladies ?

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and I've just woken up to day 3 of the cd! I actually feel ok at the mo, not hungry and weighed my self and it says 4lbs have gone but I'll only believe that when my CDC weighs me next wed! I hate the carton shakes and tomato soup so far! I'm really hoping I can stick with this as my will is usually not great! I'd love to be able to lose 3 stone then I've hit me perfect weight I'd want to be. I started at 11.6! You guys are doing great, just fingers crossed for me!

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and I've just woken up to day 3 of the cd! I actually feel ok at the mo, not hungry and weighed my self and it says 4lbs have gone but I'll only believe that when my CDC weighs me next wed! I hate the carton shakes and tomato soup so far! I'm really hoping I can stick with this as my will is usually not great! I'd love to be able to lose 3 stone then I've hit me perfect weight I'd want to be. I started at 11.6! You guys are doing great, just fingers crossed for me!

Evening ! I returned some sachets that I just couldn't stomach so I know how you feel - the porridge really made me gag, but I don't mind the chilli soup and a few of the shakes - hang in there ?

Ooh, I'll have to try the chilli soup. Just had leek and potato soup and that was horrible :( but made myself have it, will have a hot choc shake b4 bed :) thanks for the reply x

I still think the hot choc is best ?

Back