day 4 blues...

Yes! I felt exactly the same. Pretty down because my body was struggling to adjust so was having cramps, back pain etc, but still completely determined to carry on.

I think the secret is to take it one day at a time. Personally I find the thought of going without solid food for the next 12 weeks completely daunting/depressing and I can't imagine I'd achieve it but at the same time I know that I'll stick SS 100% for the next few days, which should turn into the next few weeks and next few months...

Take time to treat yourself - have a facemask/manicure, a trip to the cinema/ whatever makes you happy and just focus on the next few days. You will feel better, I promise. I'm on Day 7 now and feeling alright.

Look after yourself...
x

You've both gave me some hope! Thanks, was really considering giving it all up for a while but I know (hope) it will be worthwhile on wi day which is on day 8 for me. Roll on Tuesday! Well done you both for getting through the first week! So hard! Xx

I am on day 52 and have been 100% SS and am loving every minute to be honest - feel full of beans and very motivated and hope Tuesdays weigh in confirms I have lost 2 1/2 stone :eek:) It is so worth the effort and I survive on 1 flavour of shake (choc mint) and 2 bar flavours, peanut and choc mint!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Wow OscarsMum - thats a fantastic achievement. Congratulations!

p.s I love the choc mint shake too!

I just love the diet - just kicking myself for spending last summer as a fat blob, but will be back to a size 10 for this one!

Wow that's amazing Oscars mum! 8 weeks and you've lost that much! That is real motivation for me! Have you ever fell off the wagon? How was your first week? Xx

I feel a bit down today I'm n day six of restart I think I'm just fed up fir cocking up first time and not finishing it, but got a good support network this time

Hi mummy monster - been 100% not drank anything but water apart from my shakes! I cook so much more now - have turned into a feeder I think! I just love the diet soooo much! X

Back