Day 4 cambridge diet urrrrrrrrrrrrrh

hi all

iM NOW ON DAY 4 OF SS+ AND WHAT A HORRIBLE DAY I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT FOOD AM REALLY HUNGRY AND HAVE TO KEEP CONVINCING MYSELF TO CARRY ON ITS SOOO HARD, ANOTHER LUNCH INVITATION iHAVE JUST HAD TO REFUSE ITS KILLING ME

TERRI :mad::mad::mad:

Destiny join the club im on day 4 s well and have really bad cravings - not hungry but have choccy cravings arrggghhhh

You can do it girls you are more than half way to your 1st WI, well done.xx

Girls keep going the 1st few days are the hardest but once you see those lbs dropping of there is no turning back

Good luck on your journeys

Ox

hi

i AM REALLY HOPEING TOMORROW WILL BE BETTER, SARION HOW DID YOU FIND WW I AM THINKING OF DOIN THIS AFTER XMAS WHEN HOPEFULLY BY THEN I WOULD OF LOST 4 STONE OF MY WEIGHT I AM SO MISSING BEING ABLE TO MUNCH

tERRI

I really liked weight watchers and when my weights completely gone Im going to maintain on it - its realistic for me and my family orientated lifestyle :)

Keep going girls, think of the results on weigh in day :):)

I was exactly the same on day four.. I wanted to eat my girlfriend's ears I was so hungry!

Now I'm on day 8.. The hunger's gone and I don't see big chunks of chocolate on people's noses, so hang in there! it gets easier

Hi

thanx for all you support i just keep logging on here today cos i really feel like i wanna give up i didnt really feel this bad the last couple of days and wonder why today the urges are so strong and i am constantly fighting with my will and trying to find more strenght to continue with the plan, I know it is the best plan and will see results alot faster then a conventional diet and my holiday is booked for the 16th of december and the only way to be 4 and a half stone lighter by then is to continue with cd but it seems sooooooo far away and i wonder if i can hold out, why oh why does food seem to act as a drug when i gave up smokng it was easier then this.

Terri

Hi Cherel
your weight loss is brill how long did it take you, and did you find it hard, and the fact that you have maintained it for two years is wonderfull

Terri

Back