Day 4 - Feeling Awful, but very detemined.

FatRick

Today I woke up shivering, feeling achy and drousy. My mouth feels dry and tastes bitter, no matter how much I drink. However, I don't feel hungry, and the shakes seem to be satisfying me more. I don't feel as sick as I felt on Day 2. I've started to get a sore throat, and generally its just that feeling when your run down.
I'm determined to do this though, and my clothes are looser on me already.

Like others I've reached that point where I hated going out because I had nothing to wear that fits me, I've refused to buy new clothes because I got fat knowing that I was determined to get skinny again. But this has resulted in me ending up with only about 3 sets of clothes that fit me on the moment. Self confidence is down 100%, feel breathless walking up the stairs, feel embarrased in the gym and really just feel crap. I was a reasonable weight 18 months ago and with stress and hassle (mostly due to changing jobs and moving from the UK to the Middle East) and over that period of time have managed to put on 20kg.... I'm ashamed when I buy candy, chocolate and yoghurts for the kids then manage to munch through most of it myself.
It's time for a change, and I'm glad I've found this forum to read other peoples quests.

Don't even ask how I'm managing to get the Lipotrim out here in the desert... Thankfully the wifey is a dietician and fitness instructor so whilst she doesn't approve of the lipotrim method, she is supportive and monitoring me.

keep going, I know exactly how you feel, I can relate to everything you've said. some ppl actually say doing a liquid diet in the heat is 'easier' as the shakes are refreshing. its horrible having a cold shake on a cold, dark rainy winterd day.

In 7 weeks i have lost nearly 2 stone, I zipped up my old size 10 trousers this morning, a little snug but comfy .... the feeling of happiness was 1000x more than eating food can give you. If youve got the right frame of mind and determination to succed you will do it!

just remember to drink plenty of water particualry as your out in a hot country. Good luck, keep going and proud of you for taking the first step to change. Well done

keep going, I know exactly how you feel, I can relate to everything you've said. some ppl actually say doing a liquid diet in the heat is 'easier' as the shakes are refreshing. its horrible having a cold shake on a cold, dark rainy winterd day.

In 7 weeks i have lost nearly 2 stone, I zipped up my old size 10 trousers this morning, a little snug but comfy .... the feeling of happiness was 1000x more than eating food can give you. If youve got the right frame of mind and determination to succed you will do it!

just remember to drink plenty of water particualry as your out in a hot country. Good luck, keep going and proud of you for taking the first step to change. Well done

Thanks for the reply, it's reassuring to hear from someone that has been through the same. It's amazing how much you've lost in 7 weeks, really great. You must feel so much more confident.

Well done Rick, you're halfway thrugh the first week. I found the first week tough going especially days 4 and 5 but I promise you if you hang in there it does get a lot easier. Agree with Goose, keep drinking the water.

BM

Keep going Rick! It really does get easier, by weeks 3 & 4 u'll b buzzing from ur losses! X

Back