Day 4...........i almost gave up until personal WI

lah

Hey guys
This site is really amazing and the posts on here really motivate me. I am on day 4 and this evening i almost gave up. To be honest i told myself that i couldnt go on despite what anyone around me was saying i could do it. I got very defensive and announced to the family that i was stoppin LT as i couldnt do it.

I came on here and read a couple of posts then realised that i am not alone in this. Reading several posts made me realise that the feeling i had was not new and i could still succeed. So i decided to go to bed and keep reading inspirational posts. It was then that i realised that weighing me self could further motivate me. since starting on monday i have lost 5.5lbs. This really cheered me up but i still have the strange feeling that i cannot do this. All i know is I need to lose weight and i pray i will be able to go thru wit this

Funny thing is yesterday i felt really grt and thot i cld easily do it. But today was so difficult for me. I am glad the day is over and hope tomoro wil b much better.

Hi Iah, dont through in the towel, u can and will succeed. I am on day 23, dont know how I have gotten this far. All i can tell you is that the diet really works and that is whats keeping me going, its guarnteed weight loss hust keep your mind focussed on that. Also when you start receiving compliments that will motivate you also.
Keep up the good work

Minnie Me said:
Hi Iah, dont through in the towel, u can and will succeed. I am on day 23, dont know how I have gotten this far. All i can tell you is that the diet really works and that is whats keeping me going, its guarnteed weight loss hust keep your mind focussed on that. Also when you start receiving compliments that will motivate you also.
Keep up the good work

Hey Minnie Me
Thanks a lot for the response.you know the truth is i am so so desperate to lose weight and i really need to have the compliments coming in. Well they say good things come to those who wait. I ges i wil hv to wait for my first WI, which i hear will further motivate me. Roll on monday!
I will try to focus on the guaranteed weight loss

Its funny though coz i feel so much better this morning

Tori2011 said:
Ditto to Minnie's post... Get through your first week and it is SO MUCH easier.... I have never been this happy after almost completing week 7 - how I got here I dunno but I have... the compliments are amazing and yeah... each day you discover something else to keep you motivated. Yes I still get bad moments (as I put in my diary for only last night too!) but you feel so much better in the morning...

Just think, you can either wake up feeling positive from sticking to the plan, or wake up feeling gutted that your dreams havent been fulfilled. Your choice :D

Keep it up we CAN and WILL do it! xx

Hey Tori2011
Thanks a lot for the advice. Yea its mornin and i feel so much better. You are right coz i feel proud of myself for not throwin in the towel yesterday. This morning i feel i can try hard to do this and i will succeed.

I cant wait for compliments to start coming my way. To be honest i really need this weight to go and yes I CAN DO IT!

Thanks for advice and encouragement. I am now motivated to stay on TFR. and yes u r right i feel so much better this morning.

Had a strange dream though:i dreamt i had lost it and eaten loads of food. I woke up full of panic only to realise that it was only a dream. The relief that i felt made me realise that i still wanted to succeed on diet. So i am sticking with it!!

Great great support on here

Back