Day 4 - Not Hungry and Contemplative

Krys

So I survived the weekend, and no food has passed my lips since Friday. Surprised at not feeling hungry, but become more conscious of the fact that I still feel like eating even though I am not hungry. I know I am a boredom eater and also an emotional eater but didn't realise how many cravings per day I actually had. Funny old thing really.

It does get easier hun, im on day 7 but cant get weighed till tomorrow! I am a boredom eater too, it definitely opens your eyes as to how much we used to snack just for the sake of it. I found the first few days easy but yesterday and today im feeling abit down, i dont want to eat or anything like that just feel like i need pj's days to just relax. But i cant wait to get weighed tomorrow i can feel ive done well, woop woop :)

I'm exactly the same I used to eat out of Bordem or habit and if I was upset I used to eat..I'm on day 14 and the hunger goes but for me the craving for food is there some days and I notice how bad I used to be all the times I didn't need to eat and I did..but sounds like ur doing really well keep it up :)

Thanks for sharing. It's difficult when the OH is having his tea but I am just trying to keep it in my head that i am doing this to be healthy. I yo yo and have never got to my target weight in the process, but I am more determined to do it this time for some reason.

I'm the same. Everytime I went past the goodie cupboard in the kitchen I would delve into it - even if I wasn't hungary.

Hopefully this diet is teaching us how to apply our will power to our eating habits when we are back to eating again.

Good luck everyone and keep up the good work :)

Back