Day 4 of Cambridge and 6 pound down already

seto123

Hi everyone, first time I've lasted 4 days on any VLCD. I have 3 stone to lose. My elder sister (I'm 41) had lost about 4 stone doing Cambridge a while back which has inspired me to start. I would love to make friends with others like me and we can support each other.

Last edited:
Hi 1st day on Cambridge doing sole source. I have 6 stone to lose by October and would like anyone else who is on the same journey helping each other.

Hi Jay - I'm in a similar situation - started on Sole Source 3 weeks ago. Have lost 17lbs so far. Is really great seeing the weight coming off each day, and I say to myself that I'm nearly a stone and a half lighter than I was 3 weeks ago. Try out all the different products... It's a really good range now. And good luck, my friend!

Hi well done and a great loss. I have done this diet before and lost 4 stone felt brilliant and went off track and went back to eating junk. Have put it all back on and more. I know it can be done it’s just having strong willpower and the results are amazing. Will let u know tomorrow as my first weigh in. Keep going you have done so well and onto yr 2nd stone. How much have u got to lose x

Hi both how you getting on.
Hi jay, are you staying on track with CD? I start on Sunday i meet with my cdc later today, i dont feel motivated enough, i keep thinking the worst about doing this diet, like what if i cant handle it? What if dont lose any weight?

Back