• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 4 of Cambridge and 6 pound down already

seto123

S: 13st7.0lb G: 10st7lb
Hi everyone, first time I've lasted 4 days on any VLCD. I have 3 stone to lose. My elder sister (I'm 41) had lost about 4 stone doing Cambridge a while back which has inspired me to start. I would love to make friends with others like me and we can support each other.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
Hi Jay - I'm in a similar situation - started on Sole Source 3 weeks ago. Have lost 17lbs so far. Is really great seeing the weight coming off each day, and I say to myself that I'm nearly a stone and a half lighter than I was 3 weeks ago. Try out all the different products... It's a really good range now. And good luck, my friend!

Hi well done and a great loss. I have done this diet before and lost 4 stone felt brilliant and went off track and went back to eating junk. Have put it all back on and more. I know it can be done it’s just having strong willpower and the results are amazing. Will let u know tomorrow as my first weigh in. Keep going you have done so well and onto yr 2nd stone. How much have u got to lose x