Day 4 :-S xx

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by michellewild, 26 May 2011 Social URL.

1. michellewild

michellewild Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(22.22%)
    Well day 4 today and i have been busy all day,out at 10 and didnt get home till 4,45, so i missed my dinner shake, went and got the kids a chippy for tea as i was far to tired to cook, ohhh the smell of them chips was sooooooo yummy, but i was strong, instead of tasting i just had a right good sniff lol:p, and then had my late dinner shake, am very proud of myself i was able to do that but it was very hard, feel like i am snapping at every1 today, had to explain to my 2 boys that its just because of the diet i am on and to just ignore me, roll on tomorrow when i have to do the food shop, gonna write out a list so i have a meal for them everyday, xx:p:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tiana

Tiana Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(13.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Very well done you x

It does make you feel good when you manage to say no even though it smells really good

4. Jessie 888

Jessie 888 one life only

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(40.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done, hun. What willpower, what resolve, what strength! For me, the smell of chips is the hardest of all. Sensible shopping plans, too! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.