Day 4 SS+

lemma1968

Silver Member
Day 4 - so far so good.

Day 1 was ok, day 2 was horrid, day 3 i was working so took my tetras with me and today day 4 i was starving by lunch time and had my daily salad but this time from Morrissons cafe.

I am surviving ok. To be honest i am not expecting a HUGE weight loss for my first week as I am hypothyroid (on thyroxine) and when i did LL i was happy i lost 7lbs in the week. Double figures for me it way to much to expect.

My husband is still covered with some unknown rash.

It came up on Saturday and is still here and in fact seems to be spreading. He saw the doc on Monday who said it was probably a viral infection or an allergic reaction and there was nothing he can do. But its getting worse and he moans in agony when he has a shower.

ooooooooh, how i may have chomped on a sweet treat before to relax my nerves.:rolleyes:

Better go and decide what i shall have for tea.

Have a good day everyone xx

We decided to go to A&E with my hubby's rash. the were fabulous.

They examined him, frowned a lot and then said they thought it looked like an allergic reaction but its development over 5 days went against that. They have settled for a viral infection that has now become bacterial (hence the spread across all his body and extremities etc) and have given him antibiotics. They think his scratching may have infected one of the spots and say he must be seen by his GP on Friday for a review.

So, no need to hit the biscuit tin!!:D

Glad to hear your hubby is getting some treatment, sending him vibes for a quick recovery & well done for getting to day 4 without having to comfort eat - that's a real achievement.

Back