Day 4 struggling!!! Advice on switching plans ??

Oh nooooooo - was feeling so much better yesterday... Day 4 and feel like poop!

Thinking of doing one week on the 3 a day and then 2 a day and healthy meal? Whats everyone's thoughts on doing this? Whats the weight loss like doing it that way

Thanks in advance

Sarah

You need the 3 packs a day to get all the vitamins and nutrition you need to stay healthy. You could do 3 packs plus a low carb working solutions meal.

The weight loss will be slightly less but if it helps you stay on track then go for it. Although personally I would try to do 3-4 weeks on total solutions to really get your head into it and have the boost of maybe more than a stone off. The first week is hard but I promise it gets much easier. I did 13 weeks earlier this year before switching to WW to get used to healthy eating and it was the best things I ever did!

Good luck whatever you decide and if you struggle come on here for support xx

Hey Sarah - sorry to hear you're having such a rubbish time :(

If you don't mind me asking, what sort of er, poop are you feeling today? Hungry, nauseous, weak, etc.? Or are you just having trouble around food?

I only ask because I felt AWFUL on day 4 (having felt quite good on day 3) and I think I was popping in and out of ketosis - it resolved itself by the end of the week and I started to feel more solid.

My advice (whether or not you're having a ketosis issue) is to try and stick to your current plan until you've done 7 days and not make any major decisions this early on as days 2-4 are generally bleh and actually getting fully into ketosis can really help you feel better.

Not sure if that helps but hope so!

Hi Sarah, i agree with jo and sarah. Try and stick at it as it does get easier. i also felt terrible on day 5 (weak, nausea, headaches) and was going to give up but came on here to find that that was normal. the following day i was in ketosis and felt good again! So you are doing great and keep it up!! :) xx

jojo - many thanks for your reply, I will try my best to do the 3 only a day - am hoping I will begin to feel better soon - Thanks for your encouragement and a big WELL DONE to you on your fab weight loss!! xx

Calorina - my ermm 'poop' is practically non exsistent! TMI probably I know but I was a regular 2-3 times at least a day so is a bit weird! I am feeling hungry/ nauseas and generally crap! I had a really good day 3 as well, my work colleague said I was much happier and I felt great... all gone wrong today though... I definitely wanna try and do the full 7 days but as I am so impulsive I bought the month bumper pack today... groan.... made myself feel flaming worse lol... thank you for your support xxx

Hi Muffin - thanks for your reply, so Day 5 no better than day 4... oh no! lol - I have come on here too to browse and look at what others have gone through, I honestly thought it was just me being very very weak but looks as though how I am feeling is normal? Your doing great on your weight loss, did you lose 10Ib in your first week? If so wow!

Sarah
xxx

This thread has really helped me today. Thank you all. Going to invest in some Ketostix ASAP. Hopefully these "off" days will quickly pass.

Hi Kevin, really helped hun? How? I know what you mean about the 'off' days, feel loads better for loggin on here tho

Going to celebrate the half time score with a peppermint tea! :D
xx

hi yes it is normal and shows that you are nearly in ketosis i believe? yes i lost 10lbs in my first week :) so really chuffed with that. it has really spurred me on for week 2. i am on day 10 and all going well although i did have a piece of chicken earlier as i couldnt resist :/ but that will not affect ketosis (i hope!!). hope you feel better soon xx

Hi Miuffin

Wow day 10, seems like a long way away to me at the moment, are you doing total solutions? 10 pounds is fab! Well done
Mmmmmmmmmmm chicken.... bet it tasted amazing!
xxx

Helped to know that other people experience this horrid feeling and that it is something that will be quickly overcome!

I too had two slices of chicken today. Given that I've had unbelievable cravings for burgers I think it's a small victory!! I haven't been hungry persay, just have real strong urges!

I've felt tired, washed out and lightheaded with the occasional palpation.

Fingers crossed that tomorrow will be a different story.

Hi Kevin
It is reassuring to know that it is normal feelings.... I have had strong cravings for crisps today. God knows how I have resisted. I am on day 18 of no smoking today. Am sure that isn't helping!

Good choice on the chicken.... Loads better than those naughty burgers!

Xxx

9lbs loss helps motivate. Throw the crisps out!! I had a big clear out the day before. It certainly didn't help that the week leading up to starting I was on holiday!! ;) xx

You have lost 9 pounds so far? Wow well done

No crisps in the house :)

On holiday wouldn't help! I am dreading this weekend. Was odd drinking peppermint tea watching the football. Especially when I know there is magners in the fridge! :cry:X x

I know the feeling!!! Hate not having diet coke... Good that coke zero is allowed tho :eek: X

Hey Kevin and Sarah - well done for hanging on! Yep, feeling lightheaded, weak, headachey, nauseous, overwhelmingly hungry all normal and obviously lots of fun. I found hot drinks helped me through this bit - particularly Marigold Vegetable Boullion as a hot broth (you can have two cups a day). It stopped the wooziness almost immediately. But it does get better! I'm in ketosis now and not hungry or weak. :)

Thanks for the tip Hun. Never heard of it... Where can I get it from

Sarah xxx

Thank you so much! 2 a day yeah? Cool! x

Back