Day 4 - struggling today :-(

trixiefoofoo

Only started Mon and I am struggling today!
Been so busy barely drunk and 'no lunch' yet so know why...please keep me going!!!!

trixiefoofoo said:
Only started Mon and I am struggling today!
Been so busy barely drunk and 'no lunch' yet so know why...please keep me going!!!!

Hang in there trixiefoofoo the 4th 5th and 6 th day were hell on earth for me, but once you are past that point u honestly won't feel so hungry or bad! You'll soon start seein the weight drop off and it will motivate you!
Keep filling up on water and black tea or coffee an logging on here for support it helped me alt in my first week!
Best of luck x

Hope you're feeling a bit better. Days 4 and 5 were also my toughest but you know if can just hang in there and stick it out, it does get a lot easier. Focus on the reasons why you're here and keep busy. I found I was cleaning, cleaning and cleaning during my first week. Finally, getyourself to bed as soon as you can.

Well I've not caved and I've got a night on my own...
Sadly, totally missed lunch-which I believe can be as bad as cheating!
I'm not 'hungry' but guess that's the problem I've always had-eat cos I want to, not because I'm hungry.
Just need to feel a loss to keep me going-can't remember when I noticed it last time-when did you all feel/see yours?!x

Hope your feeling a bit better :D I'm on day 8 , had my 1st weigh in today .....not going too lie , it's tough & had a wobbly, really crappy time on day 6( just felt real cranky, bored with shakes & water & completely fed up ! :( ) but honestly was all worth it when stepped on pharmacy scales this morning - 9lb Loss.... Officially no longer obese just overweight hurray :D Remember everyone has grumpy/hard days but more often than not things will be much better within 24hours :) good luck & keep going .... It's worth it...trust me if I can survive LT anyone can :D best wishes on the road ahead :superwoman:

Cheers Hun!
Actually stood in front of an open fridge last night-stayed strong!
Then found 2 left over choc bars from Halloween-picked them up and put them back again
Pleased I haven't caved yet!!
If I've not done 10lbs on Monday though I'll be gutted!!xx

Back