Day 4 TFR 100% LIPOTRIM

:D Hi all, started tfr 2 weeks ago, did 3 days and felt ill, had the run's and felt sick and dizzy, so stopped and ate! so dissapointed in myself:cry:, as i learned since that this is normal for some people starting tfr, so had the easter break and started back monday the 9th, and on day 4 now, not had any of the symptoms i had last time, been really good and stayed 100%,, i really think its mind over matter, think food! think slim! everytime i think about food, i think summer, short's and nice tops and that somehow is working! so for people struggling, read the forum, i have read all the topics and i am amazed with all these AMAZING:D people on here with so much willpower, and such weight loss! well done everyone, hope someone will read mine one day soon when i am nice and slim! xxx good luck all:D

Well done on the re-start Jue Im sure you will be in those summer shorts in no time :)

Well done for coming back, it's nasty that it affected so badly last time - but HUGE Kudos on trying again.

I felt like death the first time I did it!
Great you've tried again though - even though I keep doing only a month at a time it's changed my life. :)

Congratz on starting again. Sounds like you had it rough, I had not realised it hits people like that.

Heres to your firat weigh in. Please let us all know how it goes,

Donny B

Thank you all for your supportive replies, :D i'm still on track and on day 5, my first weigh in will be monday..... cant wait!, cant believe how focused i seem to be this time around, i do still think about food alot but in my mind, i tell myself why i want to do this, and get a glass of water! I WILL DO THIS XXX hope everyone else is coping also, good luck everyone!!!
Jue x

Well Done love!

Back