Step 1 Sole Source Day 4 weak as a kitten!!!

summerbear2013

Gold Member
Well made it to day 4 of ss and as has happened last 3 time so tried restarted I've fallen ill with swollen glands sore throat and full
Of a cold. Taking paracetamol Brufen sudafed and some vit c and zinc tablets too am steel
So weak. Drinking water but hard to swallow tastes yuck in ketosis so don't wanna mess up now but I just wanna sleeeeep.
Anyone else had this. On a plus note 7lb home since Tuesday morning xx

Oh bless you! Hope you are feeling better soon, being ill and on day 4 must be the pits!

Oh bless you! Hope you are feeling better soon, being ill and on day 4 must be the pits!

Can't tell you I feel like I'm 90 have put onesie on and come to lye down. Worst part is swallowing water when all I want is something refreshing if that makes sense. Gotta keep going though xx

Oh no! Sorry to hear you're poorly. I'm on day 2 and I feel weak and grouchy WITHOUT being unwell! If you want something refreshing, maybe some sparkling water? (I think that's allowed - maybe somebody in the UK can clarify? I'm on CD in the Netherlands and it's allowed here, so I don't see why it wouldn't be over there!).

Oh no! Sorry to hear you're poorly. I'm on day 2 and I feel weak and grouchy WITHOUT being unwell! If you want something refreshing, maybe some sparkling water? (I think that's allowed - maybe somebody in the UK can clarify? I'm on CD in the Netherlands and it's allowed here, so I don't see why it wouldn't be over there!).

Yes it is allowed iloveougs but I get really constipated on this diet and CDC suggested sticking to still. If I stick to still and have a tablespoon of their fibre powder a day I'm fine. It's weird I don't even know what I fancy to drink just something. Mmm maybe cider haha but I Won't dont worry.
Do you have all the same products etc in Netherlands as we do? Xx

Back