Day 4 week 2, just weighed myself and no weightloss! Is this normal?

LoopyLoo15 said:
I can't understand why my scales are not showing a further loss after 4 days on week 2. I lost 9lbs in week one, anyone have a similar story? am really hoping that by weigh in on Tuesday a loss is going to show :eek: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Hey I'm exactly the same and very annoyed!! I get weighed for the second time on Monday and don't want a rubbish loss when I've not eaten for two weeks!!! You shouldn't have any rubbish weeks when only on 400cals!!!! Surely???? X

LoopyLoo15 said:
I know, it just doesnt seem possible! The tape measure says an inch off my bust so why dont the scales show anything?:-C

My consultant says that some weeks you seem to loose more weight less inches other times more inches less weight! I want to loose both-fast!! Lol x

Actually, that's completely normal. You may find you don't lose many pounds this week, but don't panic, it doesn't mean the diet isn't working. Whatever the scales say, if you're doing the plan 100%, you'll be losing fat at a steady rate, but it can take a while for the body to give up the water it's retaining to compensate for that loss of fat.

I think my personal record for no weight loss even though I was doing the plan 100% is 6 days. Believe me, I know it's tough to not see any movement. That's why I'm staying well clear of my scales this week (I'm also in week 2).

Hang in there!

Lily said:
Actually, that's completely normal. You may find you don't lose many pounds this week, but don't panic, it doesn't mean the diet isn't working. Whatever the scales say, if you're doing the plan 100%, you'll be losing fat at a steady rate, but it can take a while for the body to give up the water it's retaining to compensate for that loss of fat.

I think my personal record for no weight loss even though I was doing the plan 100% is 6 days. Believe me, I know it's tough to not see any movement. That's why I'm staying well clear of my scales this week (I'm also in week 2).

Hang in there!

It's just such an extreme diet I want to see good results every week! Which I know is unrealistic in most other diets! But still...... Lol x

Thank you for posting this on the forum. I am on Week2 of CWP and today is day 11 and I too have ground to a halt after a cheeky weigh in this morning, I'm elated to see that it's "normal" despite the obvious disappointment!

DO NOT HAVE MID WEEK WEIGH INS..

Your weight fluctuates every minute of the day... BIN THOSE SCALES at home and stick to your weekly weigh in with your CDC...

There are differing schools of though around daily weigh ins... The research tells us that daily weighers are more successful at dieting and probably, more telling, they are more successful at keeping the weight off.
The trick lies in not reading too much into the number of the scales... What we need to do is look at the bigger picture. How are your clothes feeling? Do you feel that your eating is under control?
If you like the answers to 2 of the 3 questions, then my guess is that you're on the right track!! :)

You are sooo right Ali, I only lost 2lbs in my 4th week (although 15 overall) and I can really feel it in my clothes, the thing that really confused me was my CDC measured me and said i had put on an inch around my waist even though I measured myself and I hadn't, mmmmm not sure she was right, how can you lose weight and put on an inch? bonkers, was a bit annoyed that she said that to tell you the truth, would of been much better to not tell me!

Back