Day 4 when will i get my energy back?

lostpolarbear

I'm on day 4 definitely in ketosis I've been doing SS 100% and I don't feel hungry but I still feel tired with no energy. I can't remember from last time how long it takes for my energy to come back? I can't wait for the feeling when you want to skip instead of walk lol

Hi, I found I got my energy back on day 6 or 7 I cant remember which but felt like I had much more energy and felt really good! Hope you are feeling better now as this post was yesterday?

Hi, I found I got my energy back on day 6 or 7 I cant remember which but felt like I had much more energy and felt really good! Hope you are feeling better now as this post was yesterday?

I felt it on day 6! It was the longest week ever... But it ll be worth it on weigh in day :)

Thank you I'm so glad to hear it will be in the next couple of days then! On day 5 now and still feel completely exhausted and drained. finding it hard to cope with my 2 1/2 year old son and 12 month old daughter! :/ feel like such a bad mummy as i just don't have the patience or energy to play properly with them at the moment.

Thank you I'm so glad to hear it will be in the next couple of days then! On day 5 now and still feel completely exhausted and drained. finding it hard to cope with my 2 1/2 year old son and 12 month old daughter! :/ feel like such a bad mummy as i just don't have the patience or energy to play properly with them at the moment.

It must be hard with little ones mine are all grown up and only have one at home who is 19 so I just laid about on the sofa and did not have to worry about others!

I also started back on a Wed so bad days would be at the weekend!

You are nearly there not long know keep at it x

Thank you all for your support, I'm on day 7 now and got a little more energy but still tired. Definitely not in the bouncy and euphoric mood that I remember from last time. I'm working this weekend in the evenings so its a good thing because it keeps my mind off food at the time I'd be more likely to break. I dont feel starving but I'm still hungry- or whether that's in my head? First weigh in tomorrow so I think I'll feel much better after that! X

Thank you all for your support, I'm on day 7 now and got a little more energy but still tired. Definitely not in the bouncy and euphoric mood that I remember from last time. I'm working this weekend in the evenings so its a good thing because it keeps my mind off food at the time I'd be more likely to break. I dont feel starving but I'm still hungry- or whether that's in my head? First weigh in tomorrow so I think I'll feel much better after that! X

If it makes you feel any better, I opened up the cupboard and I chocolate fell out . I put it in my mouth, chewed then suddenly thought NO! And actually spat it out! It's hilarious I'd never have done that before! Lol
Good luck with your weigh in tomoz! Let us know xx

Oh no vic! Well done though or spitting it out!! In a nurse and last night visited a patient that gave me a twist choc bar and a couple of sweets lol. I just have them to my colleague. Makes you feel empowered though doesn't it?! X

hi i found it took me about 12 days to get back in the swing of things, i usually feel great about 5 days but this time it was slooow... :snoopyhouse:

A reminder people that NO food references what so ever are allowed in the 100% forum

:thread_moved: to main forum

Oh good, I'm getting there. Day 8 now and energy is back to what it was before the diet but hoping that soon I'll get even more energy. Not hungry what so ever today. I'm hoping to change my thinking towards food x

Hey all, iv been on the CD for 2week 4days and I'm shattered all the time! It's my 3rd weigh in today and iv lost another 3/4lb by my scales(sneaky peak)! So that's 18/19lb total
IM SHATTERED
I wanna sleep all the time
I work in a hospital so I have a physical job and on SS 3times a day
Though I'm not hungry I'm weak and sleepy

Lealou1 said:
Hey all, iv been on the CD for 2week 4days and I'm shattered all the time! It's my 3rd weigh in today and iv lost another 3/4lb by my scales(sneaky peak)! So that's 18/19lb total
IM SHATTERED
I wanna sleep all the time
I work in a hospital so I have a physical job and on SS 3times a day
Though I'm not hungry I'm weak and sleepy

Hmm have you spoken to your CDC? It says in the booklet that if ur working in an active job and gives a hospital as an example then u should increase the shakes by 1 per day. Saying that when I last did this I was working on a busy maternity unit and I was ok but it might just affect people differently x

What do you mean?!

It means that there should be absolutely no references to food that is not allowed on Cambridge when posting in the Cambridge 100% forum, hence this thread has been moved here.

Hmm have you spoken to your CDC? It says in the booklet that if ur working in an active job and gives a hospital as an example then u should increase the shakes by 1 per day. Saying that when I last did this I was working on a busy maternity unit and I was ok but it might just affect people differently x
Hey,
I work agency on medical and surgical wards, so alot of bed patients!
I did speak to my CDC he says in losing weight great and I should b energetic not sleepy, perhaps it's the time of year (don't think it's that tho)

I think the thread must have originally been posted in the 100% section and any mention of food ie references to chewing chocolate etc are not allowed so it has to be put in main forum bit.

As for energy i'm still waiting, im about to finish 17th day of being 100% and im wiped out still sigh :(

Back