Day 4.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by SCrittenden, 17 August 2008 Social URL.

1. SCrittenden

SCrittenden Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Soul Source
    Not feeling too bad this morning.. Feeling slightly hungry though, thought i had gotten over that as i wasn't hungry all day yesterday, but i'm sure it will pass. Went to pub last night, and drank water.. fun fun lol.. im sure it will be worth it in the end!.:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi SCrittenden
    Can honestly say its really worth it. Just keep drinking the water !!! :rolleyes:

4. mellemel

mellemel Member

I completely understand lol!! bye bye social life for a few weeks/months but it'll all be worth it in the end!
    I'm on day 4 too and really not trying to look too far ahead and take it one day at a time...

5. jit_1985

jit_1985 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hey by tomorrow you will be fine hopfully wont feel hungry any more I stopped feeling hungry on day 4. Just keep drinking loads of water. Yes i no the feeling going to the pub and having to sip only on water , but just think how hot your going to look when you reach your goal. Keep up the good work.

6. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    yes thats it you never know when your going to feel hungry , more water , or hot tea or coffee , results is what we want . How did you find it drinking the water , did you notice you was not getting merry lol

7. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Well done to getting to day 4 - it's all worth it, definitely! x

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done hun :) :) x

9. SCrittenden

SCrittenden Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Soul Source
    lol.. oddly enough i actually felt quite drunk.. think its all in my head! I seem to have less energy now than i did on day 2, hoping that will definately go away as need to go to work tomorrow!.

10. babycake

babycake Please kick my butt!!

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(9.29%)
    Diet:
    Undecided
    hiya
    i'm at the same stage as you. So sending you some hugs and encouragement:grouphugg:
    i'm a bit different to you. I've got more energy today then i have ha in a very long time. this is the first weekend i haven't felt like hidding in bed. It could all be in my head or the overdose of water. who knows.;)

11. SCrittenden

SCrittenden Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Soul Source
    Its good to know there are other people at same stage as you isn't it?.. my cdc is great, but its nice to know i can get proper personal respsonse from other people going through the same thing.

12. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    your doing great hun , keep it up.xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.