Day 5 am I doing this right???

melmac

Ok so day 5 of a complete and utter newbie to SW. Went for a walk this morning 10.7 miles Food diary for today was:

Stewed Rhubarb (1/2 syn), Raspberries, LF Natural Yoghurt and 35g No sugar muesli (HEb). Then a pack of Turkey chunks.

Double checking everything to make sure free foods etc.

Then a last minute suggestion of a bbq by my parents was made, so I grabbed a couple of quorn burgers (the ones which the food diary thing on SW website states are free) I had those, a massive portion of some homemade butterbean ratatouille (all free), some homemade chicken kebabs (the ones on stick so chicken and veg basically!!) 35g Halloumi cheese (HEa) And loads of salad veg no dressing.

ABSOLUTELY stuffed to the brim!!! This is why I'm worrying how can I still loose weight???

Had a bacardi breezer (5 syns) then a massive bowl of blueberries, raspberries and strawberries with a mullerlight yoghurt and a small meringue nest (3 syns)

I have eaten soooooo much food I'm worried that I'll have a gain - is it really ok to eat that much food????

Only had 8.5 syns, but so full don't fancy any more so think I'll leave it at that! x

It looks pretty good to me! If I was being picky I would swap the low fat yoghurt for fat free if poss hun. Good luck:)

Thanks princess - i think it was fat free actually. just so used to saying low fat lol. I'm so nervous about weigh in on Tuesday :eek:

That sounds like a lovely varied day of eating. Yes you will lose and yes you can eat all that. Think of what you used to eat before compared to now. It might not be as much but g'teed you are eating fresh and healthy now ! Keep it up you are doing brilliant xxxx

Back