day 5 and feel awful!!

crazyasadaizy

Hi all....well today has been the worst to date....I feel so nauseas! I've had the porridge this morning but I feel light headed! The thought of eating anything else makes my stomach churn and I've got a bad stomach too. Went outside to take the dog for a walk and could only manage 10 mins as I felt like my legs were going to give out!! Guess I haven't reached ketosis yet if I feel this awful!!!! :(

I've come to bed in the hope I feel better in the morning. Couldn't manage eating or drinking an exante meal cuz of feeling so sick so just had a few slices of plain chicken instead, hope this wont effect anything! I'm just so bloated, my stomach is about 3 times the usual size and I can't do up my jeans....I just feel icky!! Here's to tomorrow anyway :) x

How you feeling now Daisy ?
:)

Hey! Im on Day 7 now and ive felt loads better today! I struggle with feeling nauseas in the morning for some reason but as soon as ive forced one of the meals and water down me im fine for the day! Havent had a headache today either so hopefully its getting a little easier!! The 7lb weight loss this week is definitely driving me on!! :) x

That's fab :)
Did you normally eat in the mornings before Exante ?
Maybe that has something to do with it, if you are not used to it ?
Marge
:D

Yeah i used to eat a massive bowl of fruit and fibre every morning!! lol! No wonder im in this mess as its full of sugar and carbs :p I just think my bodies trying to adjust, i feel great today so maybe ive finally managed to reach ketosis!! Wont know until my ketostix arrive for definate though! xx

It sounds like you have reached ketosis :)
Maybe the sicky feeling was just a wee bit of readjustment time of the diet. If it seems to be working now, all is good.
Keep going Daisy :D
It will all be good if you do :D

Yeah i used to eat a massive bowl of fruit and fibre every morning!! lol! No wonder im in this mess as its full of sugar and carbs :p I just think my bodies trying to adjust, i feel great today so maybe ive finally managed to reach ketosis!! Wont know until my ketostix arrive for definate though! xx

Thank you! I really hope I have!! I must say that I've cheated a little tonight and made an omelette with 2 eggs and 2 slices of ham for a little well done treat to myself, lol! Hope this hasn't altered anything for me!! Here's to becoming fabulous :) xx

Back