day 5 and feel horrible

skinny-mummy

stuck to it 100% for 5 days now, felt fab this morning and thought i finally had got in to the having loads of energy bit that i keep seeing people talk about.

but i actually feel awful, my stomach is painful and bloated. ive had a porridge today but cant face anything else yet.

is this all part of it? has anyone else experienced this?

Yep it's all part of it. Had the exact same thing yesterday. Dependent on how carby your diet was before you started this determines how long it takes to get to happy no hunger ketosis. Stick with it, sounds like your v close xxxx

Yep it's all part of it. Had the exact same thing yesterday. Dependent on how carby your diet was before you started this determines how long it takes to get to happy no hunger ketosis. Stick with it, sounds like your v close xxxx

I agree, if your diet was quite high carb previously it does take longer. When I first started I had a bottle of red wine the night before. I was very rough for a week but eventually I felt much better. Hang on in, it does really get better. Honest.

GSQ

stuck to it 100% for 5 days now, felt fab this morning and thought i finally had got in to the having loads of energy bit that i keep seeing people talk about.

but i actually feel awful, my stomach is painful and bloated. ive had a porridge today but cant face anything else yet.

is this all part of it? has anyone else experienced this?

How you feeling today? Better I hope xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey! It takes me a few days to get to the fab energetic feeling but it does come eventually! x

Back