Day 5 and god i miss food!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by vicky34, 10 May 2011 Social URL.

1. vicky34

vicky34 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    lt
    Hi, only day 5 off as 100% and really struggling today. Really miss eating, food seems to be everywhere not helped by making the family a lovely chicken risotto (my favourite) it smelt so good. Feel really exhausted 2day and cold. Early nite for me. A stAy away from the kitchen x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Poor you!! I remember from 3 years ago I had days like that! It usually passes and as your only on day 5 the cravings may be stronger? I found it got a lot easier after the first 2 weeks. I'm starting afresh tomorrow and dreading it....:-/

You'll be fine, stay strong xx

4. vicky34

vicky34 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    lt
    Good luck with yr cd x

5. timsmom

timsmom Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.37%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Stick with it, I'm on day 8 and feel better today than I have done since I started. It does get easier, I'm reliably told by my CDC so hang in there.
    If you're cooking for the rest of the family that's really tough but I am getting some warped pleasure out of cooking for them and being able to deny myself!!! Slightly masochistic I think?:confused:

6. vicky34

vicky34 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    lt
    Thanks, Ive started to cook dinner forth next day whilst they eat dinner thus keeping me busy. My hubby said he noticed how exhausted I am, I'm usually full of energy but could cuddle up with the kids and sleep...does this pass?

7. timsmom

timsmom Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.37%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes it does. I feel tired too but just be easy on yourself for a few days. After a couple of weeks I'm told you start to feel better.

I have a three year old and a thirteen year old so sitting still is not really an option and I work full time so I'm doing the bare minimum at the moment until I feel better.

We'll have loads of energy when we're a size 12!!!

8. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    stick with it hun, when you see the amazing losses you will be pleased you held in there.

9. flowey

flowey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I'm a re:starter on day 2. I remember it does get easier but like you I am shattered at the moment with a massive headache. Take above advise, slow down a little for now and things just naturally pick up. Good luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.