Day 5 and going strong

Dan1986

Well I am upto day 5 and going strong, I don’t have any cravings what so ever. I have lost weight as my jeans are feeling a little looser. I have not weighed myself yet but I will be doing this on Monday.

If anybody else is weighing in on Monday stay strong and YOU can do this :)

That's brilliant that you have no cravings in week 1 - the weeks after are even easier once your body gets even more used to it. All the best for your weigh in on Monday!

Well done Dan. I bet you can't wait to get weighed on Monday - you'll have a brilliant weight loss!

well done so far. I am a monday weigher too. First thing in the morning after a trip to the loo. I have been naughty and taken a peep on the scales and they are being very kind to me so far :D

Hi well done so far I weigh in on a Tuesday and I have to say I can't wait to see for the first weigh I just hope they are gud to me. Gud luck.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done, you! I'm really pleased for you and it sounds like you have got your head around the weekend too! Great! I am on day 17 and feel really good about the diet at the moment. Keep going! x

I am going to run Exante for 4 weeks then go on to Slim and Save, I have been looking at it and although Exante is not to bad I think S&S is more suited to me.

I am going to run Exante for 4 weeks then go on to Slim and Save, I have been looking at it and although Exante is not to bad I think S&S is more suited to me.

Well done dan! I'm weighing in on Monday too!

I switched over to slim and save, exante is really good but I just prefer the texture of the shakes and soups on s&s. x

whats the food like on S&S? quite fancy getting a ton of that spicy spaghetti stuff haha.

Oh I love the spicy spaghetti! It's not spicy tbh, the spag Bol has more spice. But it's so nice with some frozen broccoli in it. I also got the cheesy pasta (not many though) and its amazing with cauliflower in it! When I was having a rubbish day I put 100g of tuna with it (I do three sachets and a 100g protein snack) and its was like cheesy tuna pasta bake. Tbh I can't fault any of the meals, I got them all! X

Back