Total Solution Day 5 and not in ketosis

candy68

Hi everyone, need advice please. this is day 5 on total solutions and i have used ketones sticks to test and i am still not in ketosis. I havent cheated except for adding about 60- 70g of brussel sproats, or cauliflower to my evening supplement. I asked the customer services at exante and they said doing this would be fine and not stop me going in ketosis. Please can anyone advise is this normal?

Candy x

Hi everyone, need advice please. this is day 5 on total solutions and i have used ketones sticks to test and i am still not in ketosis. I havent cheated except for adding about 60- 70g of brussel sproats, or cauliflower to my evening supplement. I asked the customer services at exante and they said doing this would be fine and not stop me going in ketosis. Please can anyone advise is this normal?

Candy x

Ketostixs are notoriously unreliable. I never had a positive result in eight months and still lost a stone a month. If you stick to the diet you will lose weight - the ketotic effect of the diet is weight loss. Throw the sticks away. if you have had a few sprouts it will not do any harm.

GSQ.

A big thanks Getslimquick, well done on your fantastic weight loss hope I can loose a stone a month it would be great. I will weigh on wednesday to see my weight loss. thanks for clearing that up. candy xx

I thought the reliability of the ketone sticks may have been the issue. I don't think I'll ever use them as I'd probably find it disheartening if I thought I was in ketosis and they stated I wasn't... it would probably put me off track! Glad you made this thread as I'm sure there are others who have and will have this issue at some point.

Let us know how you get on on wed :) Good Luck Candy x

Back