Step 1 Sole Source + Day 5 and still going strong

sammy80

Hi I am on day 5 of sole source plus. Possibly yesterday day 4 was the hardest so far but still not as bad as the 1st few days of other diets I have tried. Am really enjoying the shakes, soups and the original porridge. Today I have the family coming round so it could be a hard day, but hoping to be so busy that it turns out to be an easy day! Good luck to everyone else on the CD weight plan :)

Day 5 - well done! You've already done better than an awful lot of people who start this plan! :clap: It should start to get a lot easier from now on. The first few days are definitely the worst.

Stay strong! Just remember, you don't "do" food at the moment, and you'll be fine. :hug99:

Thanks just been ready your diary and I agree my biggest worry is keeping it of and never returning to my awful bad habits of a binge eater. You have done really well. Thanks got the encouragement :)

LOL, my diary is a cautionary tale. :D But I've been doing better recently than I have in a long lonnng time. :)

How much have you got to lose? :)

I have ideally about 10st! But realistically I am going to be happy with 8st. Do quite a lot to loose. I have tried everything in the past ww sw and calorie counting. I joined the gym last year too which I still do but eventually I used it a an excuse to eat even more food and soon stated putting in any weight I had lost. I am 33 this year and can easily say my weight has been a big issue in my life for at least 15 years. :( This is the 1st diet I have started that I actually believe I can loose a large amount of weight rather than just a few stone, only to put it back on! :)

Back