Day 5 and :-(

Emmy_lu

Silver Member
Just had a massive row with the OH and he stormed out so I ate a weight watchers carrot cake
. Why do I always end up eating in these situations!! So annoyed with myself

Em look at it on the bright side - it was weight watchers.. It wasn't full fat topped with 6000 calorie cream was it?
We all make mistakes when it comes to food, I haven't made any yet on my refeed but I'm sure I will it's just natural.. I too turn to food when I am angry or sad. I hope the argument wasn't anything to serious? Chin up hun you have lost a terrific amount of weight you should be proud of yourself, don't get so down we can't be perfect forever the most important thing is that you know it was wrong and you have addressed the situation. Just keep drinking water in times you feel peckish and I hope you and the other half sort things out. x x x

Thanks Hun, it's been really hard this week in refeed I had it all written out they wisdom tooth come through and since Monday not been able to chew properly so have been eating healthy and trying to stick to it but had to have things like a banana instead of salad, and I looked for the healthiest cereal I could find and had that for dinner with skimmed milk, so had to do little changes which I'm hoping won't effect my weight , then I went for the carrot cake which is totally my fault because I shouldn't of bought them. Like you said it is weight watchers and I didn't sit and eat the pack but I've already failed one refeed I don't want to fail another. This last two days of refeed ill try make up for it and eat less than I would have and if I can't eat a meal because of my tooth ill replace with a shake instead of something random.
I'm sure we will sort things out but we aren't talking at the moment and feeling quite low at the moment.
Anyway worse things happen I need to get over it and move on here's to a heathy eating day.
hope your refeed is going well Hun xx

Last edited:
Aw sorry to hear you are struggling hun. Like I said before the main thing is that you know it was wrong and your willing to make change, before this diet you probably wouldn't of cared but just the fact it bothers you shows you have taught yourself something so don't get to down about it. I feel your pain with your wisdom tooth I have suffered with mine on and off for years and I know how sore it can be chewing on it! Go the chemist to get some mouth gel to sooth the uncomfortableness and take ibuprofen for swelling if needed. The pain does pass, well it always has with me it just takes a little while to heal up. I like your thinking about having a shake rather than having a meal if you can't eat I'm sure that will be fine, do try and eat if possible though? I put my chicken into a pan with mushrooms, tomatoes and onion yesterday and cooked it in the balsamic vinegar which made the chicken really soft? You could try that as you don't want to have a shake - get hungry - start snacking - feel guilty - snack more because of guilt. Vicious cycle.

This is day 3 of refeed for me and I am finding it OK to be fair, I am out of ketosis as hunger has come and smacked me in the face but so glad my breath doesn't reek anymore. I am enjoying preparing my meals but worry that it's too much or too little, then before bed last night I had hunger pains so drank as much water as I could and tried to go to sleep. I am finding it a little tough even though I am enjoying food.. Sometimes I just think I would rather have a shake and know the weight will come off by itself but hey ho, we all gotta learn ssometime eh? X x x

Ah Emmy Lu your so hard on yourself ..... Lets look at this logically. You have lost 4 whole stone that takes AMAZING strength. Your stressing about the refeed and your last stone. It's going to come off, it has to . I got myself in a tizz last week and ended up eating all around me. All that did was buy me more time at this. But realistcaly that's all it's about , time. Maybe if you relax a bit more and just believe in yourself it will happen . I know you are an inspiration to me. So start looking at yourself the way everyone on this forum thinks of you. That was just a shitty piece of nothing cake don't let it bring you down . You are fab , You WILL DO THIS xxxxx

Back