Day 5!!!!!!!! Feeling good!!!!!

Hi well done, im on week 3, ive lost a stone so far, so all good good, my weight in day are mondays, the chemist i go to thought i should be losing it quicker, i well chuffed tho she did put a downer on my day, but aslong as im happy with the weight loss thats all that counts ive never lost so much. I getting married in august i wanna look nice in my pics, keep up ya good work
:):):):):)

glad your feeling great and sticking at it :) its so tough at times. awesome you have had your first compliment! I havent had one yet but then i rarely see anyone lol. Im having a tough few days after feeling rubbish at only losing 2lbs week 3... but i am remaining positive and feeling strong. There is NO CHANCE of me destroying my total 100% no matter how much I think my daughters leftover turkey dinosaurs look bloody delicious ha ha. Keep up the good work hun x

p.s couldnt help but assume from one of your pics that you have good taste in music ;) \m/

Hey I'm day 5 too!!! Been offered a home made cookie by one of my class and said I'd eat it later - of course I sneaked to the caretaker to munch...feel bad because they know I usually love cakes.

Glad to hear it - cannto wait to see how you go on your first WI :)

Back