day 5! no cravings anymore yeeeaahh!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by TRIVENAM, 9 April 2011 Social URL.

1. TRIVENAM

TRIVENAM Getting there!!!

Start Weight:
    16st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.62%)
    Diet:
    Juice plus shakes
    well all i thought yesterday was it,i was giving up but hey hoooo,i didnt and today im felling like a new person!!! put it this way,i had 2 days of craving but its completely passed!!!
    its such a gorgeous day out so im cleaning my house,windows,understairs and cutting the grass,all while my bf stays asleep and my lil lady is making a mess with her moon dough as i go along lol!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JodyH

JodyH Full Member

Diet:
    LT
    Woohoo hope this happens to me day 5!! I'm on day 2, just drove past KFC and it smelled so good!! Keep on slimming xx

4. jelly belly 1984

jelly belly 1984 Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Diet:
    LIPOTRIM
    day 3 for me and no cravings here either :) altho feel like my energy has diminished to zero i know it will pass

5. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    your energy levels will keep going up and up , im on day 7 today and cant wait to start doing my garden , just wish everyone in my house would get up x

6. Helenjtc

Helenjtc Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    That's fab that your energy is high today! I was the same, 1st 2 days I felt shocking and since then have felt pretty awesome to be honest. Day 8 for me today and I'm already up cleaning and washing while the other half is still in bed!
    Enjoy the day folks :)

7. leighsewingdiva

leighsewingdiva Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i drove past kfc holding my nose yesterday! that smell gets me every time!!
    :wave_cry:

8. JodyH

JodyH Full Member

Diet:
    LT
    God dam you KFC! xx

9. TRIVENAM

TRIVENAM Getting there!!!

Start Weight:
    16st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.62%)
    Diet:
    Juice plus shakes
    lol,well i got a call on saturday to go for drinks to toast to our gorgeous friend who died last monday,30 years old he was with his first baby on the way,so i did and i drank! anyway it was/is the only time i will be doing that again because ive only lost 4lb :( im not too gutted because i know the next week ahead is going to be my first proper week! its still so hard to believe hes gone but like i said before its making me do what i need to do to be happy and live a great life in the future! x

10. JodyH

JodyH Full Member

Diet:
    LT
    Aww a couple of days won't hurt triv, get back on the wagon and you will have loSt them beers before you kno it xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.