Day 5 (sort of)

JackCooper

I started on lipotrim on Saturday and slipped up at the night and drank a few beers, then on sunday I did well all day and had a Chinese at night, I've been on it strong since Monday and just got through my 5th day(or the 3rd) Its just got easier with the hunger but the cravings ar too much, any tips from anyone?

Your probly not in ketosis yet jack as you have slipped. You have to go at it 100% and by the 5th day you should be in ketosis and the hunger pains and cravings will die down. Just drink plenty of water and keep busy and you should be fine. Good luck keep posted on you journey x

Cheers, I know I can do it, looking forward to getting a weigh in under my belt. It doesn't help that I'm a chef and handling and being round food everyday

That don't help at all! You must have a lot of willpower! Just look at it that while your feeding others, they are getting fatter while your getting thinner lol

Haha i no i cook my partner lovely big meals but get satisfaction out if it coz he is getting fatter while i get thinner lol

Back