Day 5 ss and feeling sooo hungry

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kirsty2012, 12 March 2007 Social URL.

1. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.48%)
    Diet:
    ww
    Not gonna give in though. But i got into ketosis on day 3 and didn't feel hungry at all but today my tummy is really rumbling and i feel starving. Staying strong!!!:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    our tummys play tricks on us when ur brain is expecting food. its not really hunger...so stck in there and u will have a fab result at weigh in :D

well done on being so positive. its not an esy thing to do when u give up food!

xxxx

4. natayou

natayou a bit different everyday

Diet:
    cambridge
    Well done kirsty on getting to day 5, you have almost done the hardest week , you are in ketosis so what you are feeling is not actual hunger [as the lovely karen just said;) ], but mental hunger[hard to believe huh, sometimes my stomach rumbles for britain!!]
    i'm afraid the only thing to do is grit your teeth, drink your water and get through!!
    you sound very detemined which is fab, and will set you in good stead for this journey!!

keep checking in and you will get loads of support from everyone on here which will make a big difference!!:wavey:
    good luck!
    natalie xx

5. Gen

Gen Normal

well done on getting this far hun... drink water when you feel hungry... i find it works a treat cos it really isn't 'proper' hunger if you are in ketosis... unless you are due a pack!!!

keep it up you are doing fab!!

love

Gen xxx

6. minamina11

minamina11 Full Member

Diet:
    CD790
    Well done!! You ahve more willpower than me! I was on day 10 yesterday and was sooo bad...I had a curry!

Now not in ketosis anymore. I am determined not to feel guilty though.

I guess I just have to deal with going through the pain of the first 3 days again....but someone please tell me it's not as bad as the first time round please.......

amina xx

ps...it really isn't worth it that's why I think you are so fab for being so strong!

7. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Good for you Kirsty !

keep glugging the water...that should help ;)

love

debz
    xx

8. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.48%)
    Diet:
    ww
    Thanks everyone xx

I've been told all i talk about is food lol. I must admit all sorts of food just pop into my head when i least expect them. I just keep drinking the water and tomorrow is another day closer to goal.

9. girlygirl

girlygirl Silver Member

One key thing to remember, I feel, is that once you've eaten, you've eaten. Put it behind you! Guilt does nothing but harm, in both the short and the long term. We beat ourselves up because we always have; all the old 'I'm useless and weak, I can't do it' feelings come flooding back.

TELL THEM TO JIG OFF!

LOL.

And just get back on the wagon.

10. minamina11

minamina11 Full Member

Diet:
    CD790
    girlygirl...you are a star! You have just given me a real boost!

The hunger pangs I used to get have come back because I am not in ketosis anymore....but I don't care! I'll have my fish and veg dinner tonight and carry on as before.

Fingers up to the hunger pangs to! Lol!

Cheers chic!!

xx

11. minamina11

minamina11 Full Member

Diet:
    CD790
    I'm on 790 BTW!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.