DAY 5 TS EXANTE

Millybow

Well it's day five and have lost 9lb so far, aiming to lose around 10st so still have a long way to go but am very impressed at how fast that first 9lb has come off :)

Wow that is fantastic. Well done :)

Well done:clap::clap::clap:

9lbs off in five days is fabulous, plenty of motivation to keep you focused for the week ahead!

Don't forget to take your body measurements as it will be interesting to see how fast the inches fall away as well as the weight.:)

Well done on reaching day 5 and 9lbs down , I am on day 3 of a restart but have not weighed myself yet as I really dont like the scales as it can depress me if its not saying wot I think it should good luck anyways

That's really awesome for the first few days! Well done! I'm on day 5 too and I see we've got a similar amount of weight to lose until goal so I'll keep my eyes peeled for you around the forum. :) I'm trying to keep myself off the scales for the time being but I'm hoping for a nice surprise when I brave it!

Chengdu said:
That's really awesome for the first few days! Well done! I'm on day 5 too and I see we've got a similar amount of weight to lose until goal so I'll keep my eyes peeled for you around the forum. :) I'm trying to keep myself off the scales for the time being but I'm hoping for a nice surprise when I brave it!

Ooh great wonder how long it will take us? I'll look out for u too, b great to see what u have lost when u weigh in for the first time x

Thanks everyone it's so lovely having support, am still finding it very difficult seeing other people eating and drinking nice things so have put all social engagements on hold for the time being as they inevitably involve food & alcohol but have promised myself a few days off it at Christmas not going to go mad but I'm going to definitely have a turkey dinner at the very least :)

Back