Day 5

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by oxoxallyoxox, 7 April 2008 Social URL.

1. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    Well im officially on day 5 and its not getting any easier. The weekend was very very hard! I had to cook lunch and dinner for my daughter and it took everything I had not to take a little nibble.

I have a lot more will power than i ever gave myself credit for!

A quick question incase anyone knows - I take nicorette microtabs as Im off the cigarettes too - I asked the chemist but he was unsure and he said he would ring me when he knew but he hasnt rang me yet. I didnt get his name so I dont want to ring the chemist and just ask some random staff member. Im still taking them as I have no doubt I would pig out with out them. But im starting to worry now if they will affect my weight loss.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

I shouldn't think they would hinder your weight loss hun. I am on the Nicotinell patches (and chewing gum occasionally) and it is stopping me from picking, which is the most important thing xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.