day 6 and sruggling :'-(

yummy mummy87

Right so everytime I diet I always cave at the weekend, Saturday afternoon sat here with other half and I'm so fed up. And I'm ashamed to say it's because every Saturday night we get a bottle of wine
And a takeaway and I love it!
Now becoz I cnt have it I'm misserable :( I'm not even hungrey, I'm pathetic! I feel like the only thing that would make me happy is doin somethin which would involve food! Why do I feel like this!!! Argh!!! :( x

Its because the take away and wine are part of your routine and we all feel safe when sticking to our routine and what we know.

I found certain things hard in this week of SS (my first) we always used to go out for a meal once a week and now that has stopped, I miss it, I miss the social time with my OH and I miss the ease of going out and then getting up and walking away but I don't miss the food, you need to find something to replace the time you used to spend on a takeaway and wine, a new hobby or have friends over, keep your head busy and you won't even think about your stomach.

x x x

Its because the take away and wine are part of your routine and we all feel safe when sticking to our routine and what we know.

I found certain things hard in this week of SS (my first) we always used to go out for a meal once a week and now that has stopped, I miss it, I miss the social time with my OH and I miss the ease of going out and then getting up and walking away but I don't miss the food, you need to find something to replace the time you used to spend on a takeaway and wine, a new hobby or have friends over, keep your head busy and you won't even think about your stomach.

x x x

very well said emma, l find weekends a nightmare also, just try to keep busy hun :):)

Thanks emma, feeling abit better now, just bathed the kids and made there tea(didn't enjoy that bit lol) there currently eatin pizza n salad in the kitchen!

Ur right about the hobby, just need to think of one now!

Glad to know I'm not on my own sasha

Xx

Thanks emma, feeling abit better now, just bathed the kids and made there tea(didn't enjoy that bit lol) there currently eatin pizza n salad in the kitchen!

Ur right about the hobby, just need to think of one now!

Glad to know I'm not on my own sasha

Xx

I know I thought about new hobbies and just couldn't think of anything I fancied doing so am still working on that one! x

This might sound a bit naff to some people but I really got into making my own jewellery last year, you can get some fantastic beads from loads of places (Hobbycraft etc) and make some really beautiful original pieces! I had loads of people ask me where my jewellery was from and I was really chuffed to say I made them myself :) xx

Right so everytime I diet I always cave at the weekend, Saturday afternoon sat here with other half and I'm so fed up. And I'm ashamed to say it's because every Saturday night we get a bottle of wine
And a takeaway and I love it!
Now becoz I cnt have it I'm misserable :( I'm not even hungrey, I'm pathetic! I feel like the only thing that would make me happy is doin somethin which would involve food! Why do I feel like this!!! Argh!!! :( x

I'm right here with you on this weekend malarky, but we can do it!! Just think how good we'll feel getting through the weekend 100%.
I agree in finding a hobbie, or maybe trying something like swimming, that way you can take the kids too.
Well done on getting through so far. xx

Beth I love that idea!!! I'm so gonna go to hobbycraft tomorrow!!! Did u use wire to thread the beads onto?

MsV so glad I'm not on my own, how have u found today? I'm on day 6 how about u? X

I started CD last Thursday.. my first week i was VERY hungry and picked at bits here and there and thought id get away with it but i only lost 1lb.. so this week i am DETERMINED to do 100% each and every day.
We also used to get a takeaway on the weekends.. so i know how you feel there.
Ask your consultant for mix a mousse, i know it doesnt compare to a yummy chinese but my consultat moved me onto it a week early for something different as i was sick to death of shakes and its what i needed.
Hope your feeling better soon.

starr89 said:
I started CD last Thursday.. my first week i was VERY hungry and picked at bits here and there and thought id get away with it but i only lost 1lb.. so this week i am DETERMINED to do 100% each and every day.
We also used to get a takeaway on the weekends.. so i know how you feel there.
Ask your consultant for mix a mousse, i know it doesnt compare to a yummy chinese but my consultat moved me onto it a week early for something different as i was sick to death of shakes and its what i needed.
Hope your feeling better soon.

Shame about last week but sure u will have a massive loss this week!:) I'm on ss+ so have a small meal in the eveing, seem to get me through the night! I'm in bed now so I'm not tempted to drink any
Alchol lol!!! Good luck this week, xx

It is hard work and I found day 7&8 the hardest but am on 10 now and feelin bit better, its my second weekend. The only thing I can recommend really to name your weekends a bit better r to make them different to your weekdays so say for example u cld have bars or soup at weekends but not in week so it feels like a treat. other thing is u cld have coke zero or Dr pepper zero at weekends in evenin as ax treat. They r not strictly allowed but some pple do have em, they shouldn't really knock u out of ketosis or affect ur losses bit some say they make u feel vit hungry but I get more bloated than anything so feel fuller n like I'm having somethin "normal". Anyway hope I've helped, if u keep these "treats" (!!) for the weekend. Also when u get on scales Ull be thrilled. X

Hey guys,

totally with you on the weekend struggling, it's when I'd have popped out for lunch/dinner, had chippy whilst getting ready for a night out with a bottle or two of wine!!

Done miss the hangovers though!!

Me and OH sky+ movies over the week and if we are home on a weekend now, we sit in and watch them, him with a beer, me a Dr Pepper Zero (livin' the dream). I know its not strictly allowed, but once a week, would probably make no difference - you can make the savoury packs into 'crisps', which you cold have as a 'naughty snack'?

Have been considering jewellery making, you can get packs of beads off ebay for pretty cheap. hHve you heard of the website folksy.com? Its like ebay but for arts and crafts, and once you get good at something, you could sell what you make, and put it towards a 'new clothes find' for when you finish CD?

Ive also got quite into cross-stitch (I know, I'm only 25), but it keeps my hands busy, and I get so engrossed, I can lose 3 hours at a time doing it!!! Its also fab for my OCD, as when done well it looks so beautiful and orderly!!

:)

I really struggle with weekends. Its my first one and it is amazing how sociable food is. I went over to a friends and there was an abundance of food but I resisted and thought it is my choice to do the plan. Just thinking of the weight coming off. Card making is another good hobby to do. Keeps you busy.

flab fighter said:
I really struggle with weekends. Its my first one and it is amazing how sociable food is. I went over to a friends and there was an abundance of food but I resisted and thought it is my choice to do the plan. Just thinking of the weight coming off. Card making is another good hobby to do. Keeps you busy.

Well done you for resisting!!

Well the weekend is drawing to a close....hope that you have had a positive one this week - a new hobby discovered perhaps? I am very proud that last night at work I could look at the 3 boxes of scrummy chocolates being passed around and just tucked into a Coke Zero and felt that it was a real treat, lol. Hope a good week is ahead for all of us:)

Hey guys,

totally with you on the weekend struggling, it's when I'd have popped out for lunch/dinner, had chippy whilst getting ready for a night out with a bottle or two of wine!!

Done miss the hangovers though!!

Me and OH sky+ movies over the week and if we are home on a weekend now, we sit in and watch them, him with a beer, me a Dr Pepper Zero (livin' the dream). I know its not strictly allowed, but once a week, would probably make no difference - you can make the savoury packs into 'crisps', which you cold have as a 'naughty snack'?

Have been considering jewellery making, you can get packs of beads off ebay for pretty cheap. hHve you heard of the website folksy.com? Its like ebay but for arts and crafts, and once you get good at something, you could sell what you make, and put it towards a 'new clothes find' for when you finish CD?

Ive also got quite into cross-stitch (I know, I'm only 25), but it keeps my hands busy, and I get so engrossed, I can lose 3 hours at a time doing it!!! Its also fab for my OCD, as when done well it looks so beautiful and orderly!!

I know, i wont miss the hangovers!! went to hobby craft today as u and beth mentioned the jewlery making, i think im gonna give it ago, its was very expensive in there so been having a look online for some starter kits, i get paid tues so will treat myself to one then :)

Have any of u done the 30day shred? im gonna get the dvd tomorrow n start it :)

Im back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks of with my little one, im strangely in a good mood as wearing a work dress that was really tight for me and just tried it on it fits nice! Plus ive done abit of fake tanning so feel abit nicer! lol xx

Back