Day 6 cold, positive...this time I will succeed!

focus

Hi everyone, I am back on this type of diet again and this time I am determined to succeed and keep the weight off! My weight has always played a part in my life and on reflection I can see how it influenced some of my decisions. I will start a diary this week which I am sure will provide mutual support. One thing is for sure returning to this type of diet is defenitely the right thing for me now that I have the correct mind set. I was addicted to the wrong type of food and I ate emotionally, happy or sad, food was my reward and my comfort. When I look back now I can finally see how much I was throwing away.
Now its the beginning of my new journey and I will not be starting again. Any comments,questions, mutual support welcome.

congratulations for taking the first steps and i have to say you really do sound determined. that is so important getting in the right mind frame. knowing why you overeat, with the right mindset and determination there is no way you can't succeed :)

So true about weight having such an influence on choices made throughout life. Instead of having food as a reward you can now use the weekly weight loss results to make you feel good plus the feeling of getting smaller & smaller. Good luck x

Back