Cruise PV Day 6 cruise no loss since attack

walkywish

Hi guys
Advice still needed! Lol
I lost 4lbs in attack.
Day six of cruise and nothing is budging. I've not eaten anything I shouldn't so I'm stumped. The only thing I don't always do is excercise everyday because I sometimes work very long days.
Opinions please....

I have just seen that some people are having 4-5 eggs a day? I thought we were only allowed 2? Or is that just in the attack phase?

Hi, I don't limit my eggs at all. I think you only need to limit them if you have cholesterol issues. Some people try & limit the yokes but still have the whites.

Have you started a diary ? If not start one & put down what you are having, we can then see if or where you could be going wrong x

Thank you! I will eat more eggs as I love them! Can you do a food diary on here or do I just add my food to this thread each day?

Me tooo i lost 5 llb in atack n put half a pound on kn my first week of cruise

It's not uncommon to put on a bit at the start of cruise or to stay same. Reason is intro of veg, additional water in them and carbs associated. But it's the long term that matters - keep going, it'll keep dropping off, the real trick is keeping it off, so don't forget to do conso and the thereafter!
WW you don't have much to lose so it probably will be slow, Reena you're doing fine, both of you pretty good going, well done!

I'm on my first week of cruise and my scales are going up and down lol. Friday is my officer WI but so far it seems to have settled with a 2lb loss so far :)

Back