Total Solution DAY 6..FRIDAY night.... Struggling

claz

wants to be slim
Hi everyone... im on day 6 and have been 100% all the time... but tonight just cos of habit im thinking "ooh i'd love a glass of wine and something nice to eat"... i wont do it but finding it hard.. to help me.. just wonder what is everyone else is doing tonight to take there mind off a friday night food and drink treat.

Watch a good film snuggled up that helps me although when you get it in your head its hard to ignore it so I know how frustrating this can be!

Once you get out of the habit, its alot easier... First weekend for me was the same, was a challenge, but now I'm really enjoying these sober weekends, so nice to wake up without a hangover and what not lol :)

Luckily for me my husband is dieting with me this week to get me through the 1st week.. so it should make it easier as we both have to do without a glass of wine this weekend and he is my willpower at the moment.

claz its excellent to have support! My husband tried the diet and caved by lunch time of the first day :rolleyes:

Hes doing really well, hes lost 6lbs already but hes doing the working solution as he couldnt give up food totally so i said do it like this first to get used to it.. he has just said to me hes going to give it another week on the diet... it definately helps to have support. Last time i did this diet my family would always try to make me eat saying"youve got to eat something".. it didnt help me.. but my hubby is 100% behind me as he knows i want this and will help me

Back