Step 1 Sole Source + Day 6 , getting into routine now

mummysims

Day 6 nearly done ,
Had porridge this morning, then leek and potato soup for lunch and just had salad with half tuna half cottage cheese , lettuce , green peppers , mushrooms and cucumber, actually very filling ! Still got a milkshake to go for later .
Went to my physio excercise class today and the lady said ooh you have lost weight ! I havent told anyone im on the diet ! Very nice to hear for a change !

Excellent :) What step are you doing? Great when people notice - very much looking forward to it myself, but am only on day 3 so a while to go yet! X

Hi LinzMa im doing ss and having a not so nice porridge which i want get again,iv liked everything else so far x how u finding shakes etc ?

Excellent :) What step are you doing? Great when people notice - very much looking forward to it myself, but am only on day 3 so a while to go yet! X

Hi
I'm doing SS+ so I'm having maple porridge, then soup for lunch then a meal for dinner with the rest of the family then when I get peckish in the evening I have a milkshake . Saying that tonight I have poured my chocolate velvet into a dish and freezing it !
I feel quite good now as can see results already so determined , saying that ......my husband and kids have just walked in with McDonald's !

My family just all had mac Donald's aswell! It's so unfair! U get use to it!

Im currently on wk 6 such a routine now! In totally have lost 24lbs!

How is everyone find it? I think it's harder when it's the weekend!

E x

My family just all had mac Donald's aswell! It's so unfair! U get use to it!

Im currently on wk 6 such a routine now! In totally have lost 24lbs!

How is everyone find it? I think it's harder when it's the weekend!

E x

Wow 24lbs that great !
Never been this determined , cannot believe I haven't cheated ! Lol x

Oooh - 24lbs in 6 weeks! That's great! Bet you can't wait to hit the 28lbs marker!! Xx

I think you come to a time in ur life where it just hits u and the motivation you have now u never had before well thats how i feel to be honest.

I didnt cheat once in the 5 weeks so far week 6 dont want to speak to early.If i really wanted a snack i would buy some watermelon and have a slice.

Cant wait to hit the 2 stone.

How is everyone doing

E x

Back