Day 6 on Lipotrim & ate tuna :((

Sooz82

I've been 100% for 6 days with not a morsel of food & lost 6 pound!! I'm a nurse & was on a 12 hour shift today the first shift since I started... I got through the day with my regular shakes but hit an all time low come tea time. Felt physically sick & near passing out. I tested my blood sugars & they were low at 4.. This is no good when run of feet on busy ward! I came home and had to eat something :( this was tuna & salad leaves.. I'm debating on carrying on until Friday & then starting celeb slim.. I understand this to be a slower weight loss but 2 x shakes and then a meal with no carbs now sounds easy!! Anyone give me any advice?!!!

I did LT like that for a few weeks when I started refeed

2 shakes and 1 low/no carb meal... I continued to lose and lose well to be honest..

X

Really? So what was your average weight loss a week Inc a no carb meal? If I decide to do this would I still have big losses? Bigger than celeb slim although celeb slim cheaper! But I'm interested in weight loss :)) x

I've been 100% for 6 days with not a morsel of food & lost 6 pound!! I'm a nurse & was on a 12 hour shift today the first shift since I started... I got through the day with my regular shakes but hit an all time low come tea time. Felt physically sick & near passing out. I tested my blood sugars & they were low at 4.. This is no good when run of feet on busy ward! I came home and had to eat something :( this was tuna & salad leaves.. I'm debating on carrying on until Friday & then starting celeb slim.. I understand this to be a slower weight loss but 2 x shakes and then a meal with no carbs now sounds easy!! Anyone give me any advice?!!!
My 18 year nephew lost 2 and 1/2 stones last year with celebrity slim diet. He was chubby boy now he is ever so slim, he has been able to maintain his weight despite being away from home at University. I think it can be done but takes longer. Do what is best for you. I tested my suger level this morning and it was 4.2 I have never known my sugar level to be this low. I am not really worried, it's more risky for me to carry all this weight around. Good luck:D

Yes I believe it takes longer to come off but then poss longer it stays off?! I'm going to have a think & continue anyway whatever one it may be!! My sugars have never been that low either and jeez could I feel it!! X

Yes I believe it takes longer to come off but then poss longer it stays off?! I'm going to have a think & continue anyway whatever one it may be!! My sugars have never been that low either and jeez could I feel it!! X
---------------------------
I am not medical person, I would have thought a low sugar level is a good thing???:D

Yes of course it's good to have low sugars in the diet world.. But not for your health! Near passing out with low sugars is not good! Today is a new day see how I go :) x

Also dont forget that your body will be taking the fat, convert to ketones and create glucose from that. So day 6 low glucose is not a failure rather the adaptational phase. Once you are converted to ketosis your blood glucose should remain in the normal ranges. Hang in there!

Back