Day 6 so far, First weigh in today!

Martin

in this to win!..
Hi everyone, I haven't replied to anyone recently as I've been so busy, but i finally have today off work. Its my 6th day so far and I can't believe I've made it this far.

Day 3 and 4 were very difficult and at times unbearable but I'm here, in one piece - lol.
I'm a bit disappointed as i weighed myself for the first time yesterday and even though I've been following the diet 100% I feel I haven't lost much weight. Not sure if my clothes feel loose as i want to them to so much that I might be imagining it!!:confused:

Spoke to my CDC and she told me that its still very early days, to believe in the diet as it works but not to expect too much too soon, its a fact that on average a person loses 1 stone a month, regardless of the frequency. It was comforting to hear this.

I'm still enjoying the flavors of the packs and still positive about the diet, not too worried about giving into temptation, a swift look at myself in the mirror stops that!

Just had a quick look at some of your posts and your all doing very well, this place is very nice to come back to and talk to people about it.:)

I'll let you know how i do later, seeing my CDC at 2.30pm.;)

Congrats on getting though week 1 unscathed and for sticking with it even when you found the going tough.

All the best for your weigh-in later, i'm sure you'll have done just fine :)

Well you have managed to get past the first horrible days, and it sounds like you are really enjoying the diet, so well done for getting through the week, and best of luck with your first weigh in.

good luck martin, cant wait to hear how much you have lost.xx

very well done martin for making it through the first week, and good luck for the weigh in, cant wait to see your results:)

so you have reached your first goal , must feel great , thats it when we set ourselfs up for big loses we can feel letdown , i just think ok i'm on CD from one week to the next it changes so much , next week will be a big one you see

Thanks everyone!
I've been for my weigh in and its less than I was expecting, but I started the diet on saturday so only been on it 5 days as opposed to 7.

I've lost 6lbs.:confused:

I was hoping for more.:(

I realize now that this is good, and the diet doesn't produce miracles but is well tried and tested to work well.

I'm in this for long haul and cant wait to get a month behind me, I think monthly weigh-ins average out all the highs and lows over the month. What might seem poor one week can be turned around another, wouldn't you all agree?

6lbs isn't much but its not far off half a stone, putting it like that makes me feel much better - lol

Its great to share it with you all and see our lives changing for the better.
Thanks again everyone!

Thanks everyone!
I've been for my weigh in and its less than I was expecting, but I started the diet on saturday so only been on it 5 days as opposed to 7.

I've lost 6lbs.:confused:

I was hoping for more.:(

I realize now that this is good, and the diet doesn't produce miracles but is well tried and tested to work well.

I'm in this for long haul and cant wait to get a month behind me, I think monthly weigh-ins average out all the highs and lows over the month. What might seem poor one week can be turned around another, wouldn't you all agree?

6lbs isn't much but its not far off half a stone, putting it like that makes me feel much better - lol

Its great to share it with you all and see our lives changing for the better.
Thanks again everyone!

6lbs in 5 days is brill :D

well done you....keep glugging the water and stick with it !

Debz xx

wooooow........6lbs well done, thats a superb loss. keep going!!!!

well done martin.

Cheers guys, heres to us!!:D

I lost 6lbs the first week (after 7 days) and I have to say I was a bit disappointed. You see people with fantastic 1st week losses on here and 6lbs didn't seem that much compared to other people.

But 4 weeks on I've lost 21lbs and I'm so pleased! Give it a few weeks and when you look back I'm sure you'll be over the moon too!

Good luck.

Back