Step 1 Sole Source Day 6 struggling!

PinkPotions

Hi all, I'm at day 6 and feel lick cack!

Sore tummy
Starving!
Heartburn
Hot flashes
Nausea
No energy at all

Everyone keeps saying how great they feel in ketosis - maybe I'm not in it yet, but if I am then my experience ain't great

I get this occasionally if I try to over do it. I find a nap helps a lot and keep drinking you water.

I have not had the tummy pains but they may be your body adjusting to the diet. Perhaps get the water in and do something to take your mind off it (have a bath, read a book ect)

Keep going think about the end result that you want and you will deffo get there hun xx

Hi sorry to hear that you are not feeling too great on day 6 i must admit i had some hot flushes but put this down to not changing my hormone patch lol! I had no energy on day 3 4 & 5 but felt much better by day six! I do hope you start to feel better are you drinking enough water? The only time i really felt dizzy was when I was not drinking enough water!Hope you start to feel better x

I agree with it more than likely is your body adjusting, I have pains frequently and they aren't nice to say the least. Keep an eye on them and if you feel concerned then contact your cambridge diet consultant and see what she has to say =]

Back