Day 7 WK1 tomoz, need help with chick soup shake

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by slim-mummy, 11 August 2009 Social URL.

1. slim-mummy

slim-mummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Hi,
    Obviously being my first week I didnt have a clue what delights to choose at the chemist for shakes, so in my excitement choose one chicken soup, reading the horror stories (lol) on here I was just wondering if I do this one for lunch 2 moz whats the best way to make it up?? Ive no choice but to have it as I didnt buy extra ones... any help ideas appreciated. thank you lisa x:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya Lisa :D Glad it's still going well for you.

I found it was best to make the soup in a saucepan on the hob (gives an impression of 'really' cooking too) with extra water to make it thinner.

This really makes it more filling & does improve the flavour... plus if you add loads of cracked black pepper or chilli flakes then it really does taste 'nice' - honest :) x

4. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi Lisa,
    I must admit I liked the chicken soup and it was nice to have something hot for a change. Try it. Everyone is different and you may just love it. Best of luck.
    Doirin

5. katy73

katy73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    What i do is mix the powder with hot water and stir with a fork then blitz it in the microwave for one min, but be careful its very hot!, but at least you have the skin off the roof of your mouth to munch on for dessert!!!

6. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    Hi there, I just make mine up like a normal cup a soup - boil the kettle and mix thoroughly with a hand blender. No black pepper or chili for me :)

7. bellyman

bellyman Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.04%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi, I used to hate the chicken soup, but I have got to like it now.

I put some just under boiling into a rounded large cup, then add the powder to that, I then mix it to a paste with a small whisk. I then add boiling water mixing as I go. I prefer it slightly thick, but it's whatever you prefer.

I don't add anything to it but, I think it tastes ok as is. I then take small sips, it lasts longer and you feel though you've eaten something if you take your time.

8. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    Hiya

Glad you are doing well!

How I made the soup.
    1. Boiled kettle
    2. Filled my electric chopper(Rondo) with around 400ml (I know, but I started to prefer it with more water) of the hot water, pop in the shake.....BLITZ FOR ABOUT 30 SECS.
    3. Take blade out (important:)) and micro for around 40 sec.
    4. Put in big mug and enjoy...

I always had my cold water as well..so for every sip of soup I had a sip of cold water..dont ask me why, but I seemed to drink more water with the soup!

I really enjoyed the soup, but I know others dont...but give it a try...I never had any lumpy bits in mine..nice and smooth :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.