Day 8 full of flu! Have I ruined it by eating a little?

Jnolan

Hi all,
I'm new to this forum and to CD. I have been so good and strangely found it easier than I thought. By day 6 felt a bit of a cold coming. Day 7 full blown flu. was convinced eating would make me feel better. But it didnt lol I caved! And ate 2 fish fingers, piece of breaded chicken breast and a few curly fries. I tried not to feel too bad. Carried on day 8 (today) still feel dreadful with flu. So... Have I ruined it this week? Is it ok to continue when flu'd up and taking pain killers??
Thanks
J

I did the same..well similar..got horrible flu and thought to myself some food will do me good..had 4 slices of toast with light butter and about 10 tiny strawberries. That's not answering your ques I know but I'm hoping someone will have some kind words. Feel really really guilty for having eaten those many toasts and strawberries now :(

Started 8th May but had few ups and downs along the way..did so well on jubilee weekend only for it to be ruined by silly flu. Going to try to get back into ketosis and not look back. Only thing to do is move forward and avoid making those mistakes again. Next few days will be difficult but you have to think of the outcome.

Back