Step 1 Sole Source Day 9 and feeling FINE!

Carlyd88

Hi all,

Thought I would start a new thread, onto day 9 for me and I am feeling so good!

Day time is a walk in the park now, still have niggles in the evening to munch but it is getting so much easier!

So proud of myself getting this far! Anyone else been on Cambridge for about the same time as me? How are you all feeling?

Something random that I thought I would share... 3 nights in a row last week I had nightmares that I had cheated on the diet, one night was that I had demolished a Chinese fit for a king. I felt so guilty when I woke up in the morning that I wished I bloody had eaten!

Anyhoo I hope everyone is feeling well and enjoying CWP :) xx

Week 1 -7lb :)

Hi all,

Thought I would start a new thread, onto day 9 for me and I am feeling so good!

Day time is a walk in the park now, still have niggles in the evening to munch but it is getting so much easier!

So proud of myself getting this far! Anyone else been on Cambridge for about the same time as me? How are you all feeling?

Something random that I thought I would share... 3 nights in a row last week I had nightmares that I had cheated on the diet, one night was that I had demolished a Chinese fit for a king. I felt so guilty when I woke up in the morning that I wished I bloody had eaten!

Anyhoo I hope everyone is feeling well and enjoying CWP :) xx

Hi well done on your loss :) I'm on day 6 today, and have found it so far so good and enjoying it, I'm on ss+ though so I get 1 200kal protein meal which I enjoy mmmmmm what plan are you doing? I'm not getting weighted untill next Monday as my cc is on holiday so I would have done 12 days then and hopping for I nice surprise when I step on them scales......

Keep up the good work

Thank you :) feels good to finally be enjoying the plan, there were a few tough days but looking at those days it almost feels like I am breaking an addiction!

I am on just SS, it's tough but I needed to break the food habit more than anything so abstaining from food completely was necessary for me!

I don't feel hungry in the slightest which is good, so happy that I get to try the bars this week too!

12 days on plan before your first weigh in... Should be an awesome loss :)

How are you finding it? How do you find your meal? I bet it is good just to be eating a little something?!

Hey I am on day 8 and have lost 6lbs. I started at 13st5 - my heaviest in a long time. I need to lose 2.5 stone to fit into my nice summer clothes but would like to lose another stone after that for vanity, I have never been in the 9 stones!

Thank you :) feels good to finally be enjoying the plan, there were a few tough days but looking at those days it almost feels like I am breaking an addiction!

I am on just SS, it's tough but I needed to break the food habit more than anything so abstaining from food completely was necessary for me!

I don't feel hungry in the slightest which is good, so happy that I get to try the bars this week too!

12 days on plan before your first weigh in... Should be an awesome loss :)

How are you finding it? How do you find your meal? I bet it is good just to be eating a little something?!

I've been keeping a little diary of my journey something to look back on. Day 2 was awful then days 4&5 was really good now today I've felt hungry all day!! I really enjoy the meal as I can sit with my husband and children at meal times, and I'm drinking around 4 litres of water a day so I'm really hoping I have a good loss next Monday, do you have much to loose? I want to loose around 6 stone sooooo a long way to go for me yet!!

I haven't been in the 9stones for a very very long time so to break that and see single figures on the scales will be amazing!

A diary seems like a good idea, I know for me the first day was really tough but I was expecting it. I had serious carb withdrawal headaches the first night, I was expecting it as the week before I started I was on holiday and embracing as much food as possible :) day four was also a toughie, cravings for food came thick and fast but since day 5 things have been better and I feel really positive! The hardest thing I am going to face now is social occasions, I also have a few work meetings with external clients coming up and sometimes last minute lunches get thrown on the back of the meeting so I am worried about that...

Also - I have around 2 - 2 and a half stone to lose. I haven't really set a target weight yet, I just want to see how I feel as I go :) x

Back