day 9 and struggling

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by misspiggy2010, 27 April 2010 Social URL.

1. misspiggy2010

misspiggy2010 New Member

hi all, joined this today as feeling like i need support and reading everones comments really help. I'm on day 9 and been totally strict and kept to the diets, i have been lucky, no headaches or hunger pangs but the last few days i have been craving a cheese and tomato sandwich with mayo. cant get it out of my head and its driving me mad. will this stop or get any better the longer im on it?:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blodwen

blodwen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(31.1%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    I think these feelings come and go, I could do with eating today but I know I will feel much better in the morning when I haven't given in so had a coffee with 2 sweetners just to take the edge off it all the best!!

4. katieangel

katieangel Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi miss piggy i am on day 9 of LT aswell to be honest todays has been a bit hard for me too i miss eating food i have been 100% strict and i dont intend on cheating either but it is hard good for you for sticking

5. j.e.g

j.e.g Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.28%)
    Diet:
    Lipo Trim
    Day 9 here too!
    I have just been reading through some other threads and found a post that said about making ice lollies out of peppermint tea or coffee, I think the feeling of 'eating' something may help. Im going to try them tomorrow:)

6. Katie85

Katie85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(16.32%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hello, welcome to the forum :)

Well done for doing 9 days at 100% .. you've got through the first week which tends to be the hardest (it was for me personally) so you can continue on your journey now.

We all have moments of weakness, whether it be stress or cravings for example as its not an easy diet to do, but in these moments think of the change this diet can and will make to your life .. all the positive things feeling happy and slim will bring ... it will feel a million times better than a cheese and tomato sandwich tastes lol.

So keep it up, you can do it!! This forum is full of motivation and support so keep posting and we'll all help as much as we can :)

Good luck x

7. Sparkling_Fairy

Sparkling_Fairy Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Yeah, they come and go.
    I have a lot of cravings at the weekend, and find it hard to keep my mind off them.
    Two days ago, all I could think about was a big bag of Doritos Cheese. But then yesterday, I didn't crave anything.
    It comes and it goes. But when you feel like you want something really bad, pop on here and start posting.
    It'll keep you busy for a little while, and keep you motivated

8. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi

I think it's quite normal to get fixated with one thing - this happened quite a lot after I was on LT for a while...I'd think of some meal I'd had before & be obsessed with it (hello M&S brie, grape & cranberry sandwiches...I dreamt of you for about fifteen weeks...). Try to distract yourself! It is tough, but, if you can just get your mind off it, you'll forget all about it :)

Good luck!!

Hannah

9. Biged

Biged New Member

Start Weight:
    25st7lb
    Current Weight:
    24st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(3.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks

Thanks am suffering . will try those tomorrow

10. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Try and concentrate on the reasons why you started LT. Think of what it will be like when you lose the weight. When you get an attack of the munchies, go do something else or drink water. I often got a craving but found that if I reached for the water bottle, the feeling soon passed. Keep strong as you have done the hardest part which is to get over the first week.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.