Day 9 Feeling GOOOOOD!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by thinkthincd, 19 August 2008 Social URL.

1. thinkthincd

thinkthincd Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(29.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Morning all,

Well here i am day 9!!! i can't believe it! if you'd have asked me a week ago if i thought i was going to stick to this diet i would have laughed at you and carried on daydreaming about food. Yet here i am 10lbs lighter and feeling so positive, the hunger has gone, and i'm not craving food any longer (thank god)

This forum really does make a difference, whenever i have wanted to eat or i've felt low i've popped on here had a read of the posts, read about everyones losses and then felt reinspired to stick to it, so although i have a long way to go, its comforting to know that it does get easier and that i wasn't going to be permenently stuck with having a headache and feeling dizzy!

So keep up the good work boys and girls you really are an inspiration!

Love

H xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi - I am on day 11. Can i ask are you just having shakes ?

4. thinkthincd

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(29.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi there,

Congrats on getting to day 11, yes i'm on 3 shakes/soups per day, have recently discovered the choc tetras and am fully in love with those at the moment!

xxx

5. hotstuff

hotstuff Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done, you're way over the worst of it now and it just keeps getting easier and easier.

You'll see from my signature that I've a bit of a wobble but I'm back on track now if I can just get through the next 2 or 3 days.

This site really is brilliant, inspirational.

Keep it up, you'll be at goal in no time.

6. thinkthincd

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(29.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    OMG!! you have done sooooooo well, congratulations! You must be so proud of yourself. Thanks for the encouragement i really want to change things for good this time so hopefully with cambridge i will!

Good luck with your restart xxx

7. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

well done, it feels good doesn't it! It's so weird, you just wonder how it's even possible, but I am just very happy about that! x

8. Minz

Minz Maintainer

There's nothing like this site for keeping your mind off food - and exercising those fingers. Well done on the great loss so far!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.