• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 9 Feeling GOOOOOD!!!!

Morning all,

Well here i am day 9!!! i can't believe it! if you'd have asked me a week ago if i thought i was going to stick to this diet i would have laughed at you and carried on daydreaming about food. Yet here i am 10lbs lighter and feeling so positive, the hunger has gone, and i'm not craving food any longer (thank god)

This forum really does make a difference, whenever i have wanted to eat or i've felt low i've popped on here had a read of the posts, read about everyones losses and then felt reinspired to stick to it, so although i have a long way to go, its comforting to know that it does get easier and that i wasn't going to be permenently stuck with having a headache and feeling dizzy!

So keep up the good work boys and girls you really are an inspiration!

Love

H xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi there,

Congrats on getting to day 11, yes i'm on 3 shakes/soups per day, have recently discovered the choc tetras and am fully in love with those at the moment!

xxx

Well done, you're way over the worst of it now and it just keeps getting easier and easier.

You'll see from my signature that I've a bit of a wobble but I'm back on track now if I can just get through the next 2 or 3 days.

This site really is brilliant, inspirational.

Keep it up, you'll be at goal in no time.

OMG!! you have done sooooooo well, congratulations! You must be so proud of yourself. Thanks for the encouragement i really want to change things for good this time so hopefully with cambridge i will!

Good luck with your restart xxx

Minz

Maintainer
There's nothing like this site for keeping your mind off food - and exercising those fingers. Well done on the great loss so far!