Day 9 Really Struggling

jez86uk

Well today is my day 9, and i have to admit this was the most difficult day yet. I found my first week on TFR to be a total breeze if am being honest, had my first weigh in of 10lb which i was really happy with and people have been commenting about my loss already. I still have another 3 stone 4 lb before i reach target.

Today was a nightmare for me, last night i could hardly face the chicken soup i had made and the thought of it was making me want to vomit, so i threw most of it away. Woke up this morning with no energy and had with my dads birthday i had a busy day and i was surrounded by delicious food, whilst i was sat with my shake. I wasn't bothered about the naughties but i could have murdered a nice chicken salad.

I managed to survive the day and was 100% so i will see what tomorrow brings but I'm not sure i can stick this long term. Would it be really bad of me to start a reefed programme after just a fortnight??

Don't get me wrong the thought of losing the weight quickly is what is keeping me on track at the moment but i am really getting concerned at what happens when i finish. How many people successfully maintain the weight, as i don't want to go to all this effort just to pile it all back on again. I am planning on going onto slimming world after completing, I'm worried whether i start sooner rather than later :(

We all have bad days, stick with it and soon a good day will come along. There are quite a few posts by people who have lost a lot on LT and keep it off, look for Betty Botox posts, she did fantastically well.

stay posetive, we are all here to help and spport you, you have managed 9 days so far so that is absolute proof you CAN do it. keep on track and you will reach your target soon enough, then when you can start re-feeding, im sure food will never have tasted so rewarding :)

I had my day 8 yesterday and I was really close to giving up as well... I think it's just because it's weekend, and everyone else are having all those nice food, which is very tempting.. Well, I stayed 100% like you, get back to work this morning and feeling great! You will as well :)

I have my bad days too usually at the weekend when im making a big roast for everyone!! But im filling up with fizzy water and coming on here when im struggling it really helps me.

Thanks for all your comments guys :)

One of the good things about LT is that is teaches us the discipline we will need in order to keep the weight off as long as we follow the programe, i.e refeed and maintenance. Its so important to not think of this as another 'diet', more like a detox, a life-changing time to address our problems with eating, because honestly we're all here because we all have food problems and chances are they're not healthy, so this cant be something we go into the lose the pounds and then thats it, otherwise they will all creep back on and it'll be harder to lose the second time round.
Betty's sticky in the TFR100% thread it so useful to read.

Thanks Akri, i will read that thread now. Really appreciate everyones support :)

Back