DAY 95 ..... Lost the plot ... 12 days of Chrimbo Lipotrim style .....

didimissy

It's official ... I have lost the plot today. Over the course of these 95 days I like everyone on here have had good days, and bad days, energetic days and freezing cold hands and feet days. But I have also had some phenomenally silly days, and today was no exception. It started like any other day, but an hour into it and I got the giggles - everything was hilarious including the pain in my back which which took about 2 hours to ease. So I thought I would share a little of the sillyness with you guys, so if you happen to be having a terrible, horrible, no good very bad diet day this may give you a little light relief .......

Talking to another mad 11/1 starter (bex) in a different thread, we were joking about equivalent losses .....

So alla 12 days of Christmas (yes you can sing along) ... my equivalent losses so far! (it kills and hour to gdo this and makes you giggle so why not post yours!!)

*All together now ......*
So far this year on Lipotrimmmmmmm
equivalent losses for meeeeeeee *deep breath*

12 Chirpy Chihuahuas
11 People's skin (ewww)
10 Scottish Salmon
9 Newborn babies
8 Human head!
7 years of Yanky chemicals
6 Average housecats

5 Bald Eagles ..... *big breath*

4 Sperm Whale's brains
3 Car tyres
2 Cinder blocks
OR an Elephant's Willy and a Man's Head!!
:brainfart:
You were warned before you read this that I had lost the plot!!!!

Have a good week guys & gals
xx

Last edited:
LOL....Can't believe I've just been sitting here singing it!!!! Does that mean I've lost the plot too...and only after 3 days on LT!

:8855:Really funny!

Well done on the song and the brilliant weight losses! Keep them both up we all need things to cheer us up as we go along on this diet

ahahahahaha...i'm actually singing it too!!! I was dreading reading this as i thought you'd lost the plot with food!!!!! Phheewwww!
Nutter lol x

:rotflmao: didi you are hilarious!!!! :silly:

its official the 11/1 starters have totally lost the plot!! :giggle:

LOL :D

Back