Day after a cheat meal?

KHammy87

Just wondering what you do?

I had a cheat meal - chicken Korma with onion bargis, veg samosa and a few chips.

I've heard that some people dont have any syns the next day, my aunt just eats fruit all day lol

What do you do, or do you just carry on as normal? I had been carrying on before and still having a loss but now I'm at 6.5lbs lost it seems to be slowing lol

I'm not sure what a cheat meal is, as you can't cheat the plan. Did you count the syns? If not, it just means you aren't on plan I think. We eat takeaway at the weekend, and have ice cream. We count it all in, and pull back on the syns for the rest of the week. If you aren't on plan, I would just go light on the syns for the rest of the week, and have plenty of speed foods.

Basically when you go off plan yes. After weigh in we usually get take away - to me this is cheating lol. It would have been about 30/40 syns plus the 6 i had earlier that day if i 'cheat' i usually dont count the syns as it takes so long searching for them lol.

I'e not been over on my syns at all since so I'll carry on with that I think, been having up to 7/8.

I don' eat much fruit or veg at all I'm real fussy. I have stuck to plan though x

I've done the cheat meal after weigh in way before, and it just does not work. I always felt like I was playing catchup with my food optimising for the rest of the week, and never had good losses.

By all means, be flexi once a week, but count your syns and try and food optimise the meal as much as possible. Like swap chips for a jacket, or plain boiled rice or noodles. If you have to have a pizza, have a huge side salad .

It can be done x

I was doing fine at first. In fact one week I had Indian, a Christmas meal, and 2 subways and lost 2lbs I've lost every week so far having 1 cheat meal. Sometimes not after weigh in though. We don't do chips that often to be fair as I make sw ones in the week. Usually it's Indian - no bread or rice, or pizza which i avoid as counting syns would go on forever only like dominos we'e done kebab once and I was still just under on syns as saved them all which I try to do if I know I'm going to be naughty!

In my eyes if I'm going to cheat I'll have something I want rather than opting for the healthier parts other wise I'll just give up and go back to my old ways! I'm doing so well during during the week and given up a lot of old habits so i feel lim doing ok with the one cheat a week x

Back