DaY Back On Slimming World

Derbynanny

Gold Member
I got to target about 3 months ago and then life got in the way and have barely been back to group and messed about and not been OP (thought i would give Paul Mckenna a try .....big fail)

So now I am approx 7 pounds above target and determined to get that off asap.

I text my consultant so I have commited to getting to a meeting this wednesday but I need some extra encouragement until then.

Anyone close to target or getting back to target who has any words of wisdom?

Or wants to be a buddy?

Any help greatfully accepted.

Teresa

someone at class was saying they were finding being at target harder than losing weight ..as she felt a bit of dissapointment each time she had stayed the same or even gained a pound she wanted to continue with the elation of losing ...our consulatant said that it happens to a lot of people but realitically mainting is about going up and down thosse 7lbs you have to play with

good luck back on plan hun im sure you will drop thosse unwanted pounds quickly

Good for you for getting back on plan! I hope that it goes really well for you on Wednesday.
I've only just reached target and to be honest, its scaring me silly. Quite astonishing how little extra you can eat/drink before it feels as though the weight returns.
You've done so well, you're only just above target now and you know that you can quickly shake that off.
Quite happy to be a buddy, although I'm (meant) to be maintaining right now!
Let us know how it goes! xx

Thank you I agree, once i get back into the swing of it I am ok at losing but have never got the hang of maintaining. Just wish I had carried on going to classes so I did not have to pay this week :-(

Part of me wants to wait until I get back to target before I go back but the turth is I know that really means more weight gain

Thank you I agree, once i get back into the swing of it I am ok at losing but have never got the hang of maintaining. Just wish I had carried on going to classes so I did not have to pay this week :-(

Part of me wants to wait until I get back to target before I go back but the turth is I know that really means more weight gain

You're definitely making the right choice - go back now before it becomes more than just 7lbs.
Definitely think that we need a maintaining sticky on here..... xx

Wow well done on getting to such a low target weight.

I have only guessed my weight so won't know until wednesday exactly what the damage is.

Do you do mainly red or green or extra easy? I do 90 % ee with the odd green day thrown in if I fancy cereal and another HEB in the same day.

I mainly do red, mostly because I'm not a huge fan of pasta or rice - bit of a meat eater!!
I'm trying to find ways to eat HexBs without them turning into a snack-fest. If I have an Alpen Light I just want to keep munching!!!
Did you reach target following EE? x

Yes I did reach target mainly on EE I am the opposite to you in that if i didn't have to think about cooking for hubby i could happily only eat meat on sundays (roast chicken or lamb yum) I love quorn, pasta, rice etc.

I have banned alpen lights from my life after realising they were a binge trigger for me (have you seen what percentage fo them is sugar?)

Part of my key of getting to target was that I was training for the london marathon as well, my exercising has been a bit erratic since then so hoping that being back OP and exercising 4 to 5 days a week will get things back on track.

Teresa

Back