Day before 'Day 1"

Discussion in 'SlimFast Weight Loss Diary' started by Loopyloo, 5 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Loopyloo

Loopyloo Full Member

Don't know how to start. One step at a time I suppose. Step 1......In the morning I will try to find a good chemist that knows what they are doing and get the shakes. I will be happy with that for tomorrow.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lotty Big Botty

Lotty Big Botty Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Good luck with the diet.... Try shopping aroung for your shakes, you might get them cheaper from supermarkets!

4. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    boots always have a good selection of slim fast shakes and bars. good luck :)

5. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    i always shop around for the shakes to try get the best deal after all we need to save all them pennies for the new outfits were gonna need to buy. good luck with slimfast

6. hayles

hayles Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.15%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    good luck 'loo, like the girls said shop around for your shakes, i started on Tesco Ultraslim today as i had run out of my SF and they are cheaper and equally as yummy! keep us all updated on your progress:D x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.