Day four. Feel like I've got flu.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Zayna, 11 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

Here we go. The dreaded day 4...5...6....

Ohhh, I don't feel well. Headache, the threat of a sore throat, tired.... ketosis at it's finest.

Oh well, all in a good cause. Onwards and downwards. I'm drinking lots of water because I'm so thirsty and my mouth tastes vile. Not really hungry, though I could eat something, if you know what I mean. Not that I'm going to, I'll have a shake about 11am and feel full to busting.

Stood on the scales this morning... (naughty)... :D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Counting calories
    Do you have to work or can you have a duvet day Zayna? Oh.....and what did the scales say? I'm a daily weigher, never, ever miss unless I'm away! I'm down another lb today x
  4. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

Can't have a day off, too much to do. And if I did have a day off I'd be thinking about how rotten I feel, so it's better I'm here. Scales winked at me and told me I'd lost nearly 6lb this week... I don't believe them, I'm going for a proper w/i on Saturday, though I'll only be on day 6 but it's the only day I can get there.
  5. funkystrut

funkystrut Full Member

You are doing well....considering how you feel....have lots of hot drinks if that helps.
  6. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

Feeling better, strangely. I thought I was going to feel like ***** for the forseeable.

Had my shake at 11.30, plenty of water and now I'm on peppermint tea for the dogbreath.

Still got headache but I've taken a couple of doses of paracetamol and it's not as bad.
  7. Ella Belle

Ella Belle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hope you feel better Zanya, the weather isn't helping you much either I'd say..wrap up warm x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.