day four... getting easier

Emmy_J

Day One - was painful ! all i wanted was toast haha, cried and stomped my feet, but no food even touched my mouth
Day Two - was even worse, i was in such a horrible state, i was grumpy, moody, such a cow ! but still no food touched my lips
Day Three - was getting a lot easier, i was still craving my toast and marmalade, but getting easier
Day Four - I FEEL ONTOP OF THE WORLD ! i keep saying to myself " i am a strong women, i will get through this diet, i will be thin, and i will keep it that way" still wanting my toast but am now coming to terms with it that i cannot have it, and i will of cheated myself out of a weeks worth of hard work ! but today, i helped my mum make my dads tea, and im not hungry or wanting the food, my mind is now saying " you DONT want that food", so im having such an amazing day
only thing is .. im freezing cold, and had the mad shakes today, was shaking like a leaf, i wasnt cold at this point and dont know what it was

now im wanting to bake & cook for my family, even though i cannot touch the food, i can make others happy by giving them food that ive prepared for them, i suppose everyone has something to keep them motivated, baking and cooking seems to be mine ;)

its getting easier guys, thanks for the support

Emmy_J <3 xxxx

YAY glad it's getting easier!

I started lunch time Tuesday so today is day 3(ish) and it's been my worst day yet.... I had the tiniest bite of my daughters toast it looked so nice :(

Weighed myself this morning and had lost 3lbs......

Think I might be going to bed V early tonight!!

Day 5 for me and I must admit I am still finding it hard going, however I do have my 'head' filmly on and I will just pull through...because I want to lose this damn excess weight, simples (remind me about this post when I'm moaning next week, hehe x)

Well done Emmy_J you're doing brilliant. It really does get easier but the yearning to eat never goes away I don't think, we just get used to not having any and with ketosis, it's easier to resist.

Cooking for others is quite a common side effect of Lipotrim, I love experimenting with foods and I make the most wonderful of meals for the family. I think it's because we can still have our relationship with food but not actually suffer from the effects of eating it, or rather over indulging in it hence we're on this diet to correct that.

Emmy_j has done really well but today shes got up and feels dizzy and sick, shes gone to work and i have told her to have her shake as soon as possible to hopefully make her feel better. Please can you give some added support and i think shes in for a rough day x

Keep it up Em xxx

Keep going Emmy_J. Keep strong you can do this! Have your shake as soon as you can and keep drinking plenty of water. Just had my first weigh in this morning and I've lost 13lbs!!! You can do this too! Best of luck for today.

Busy Mum

Last edited:
Come on Mrs!!! Don't let the barra side down :)

Have you weighed yourself yet to see how things are going?

I've lost 5lbs already!!

i feel ALOT better now, i had my shake as soon as i got home from a clients house, feel loads better, and as for cooking for other people, me and my mum meddy have had an afternoon of baking cakes, making banana bread, jam tarts and home made meat and potato pie ! and ive really enjoyed it, im just getting other people to test how my cooking/baking is for me haha, i wont let the side down butterfly girl i promise ! no im not weighing myself by my own scales cos im worried ill be dissapointed and think ive lost loads and when it comes to dooms day weigh in they might say ive not lost as much ! thanks for the support guys <3 xxxxx

I never ever weigh myself, I only ever get weighed at the pharmacy once a week while I'm on LT. I know I'm doing well and losing weight because I've been 100%, I've been drinking plenty of waterr and I've done my exercise so I can't fail to lose weight. I like to lok forward to the surprise at my weekly weigh in and everybody else looks forward to me announcing my weight loss the next day in work. :)

I'm like you Mrs R, I just have my weigh in at the pharmacy. I worry about getting too obsessed with it!

Keep up the good work Emmy_J If you think about what you're doing, it really is quite amazing. You're doing so well and it does get better xx

i agree, it is so much easier now im on day 7 and im loving it, becomes more of a habit than anything else :)
Thanks for the support <3 xxx

Cant wait to get to day 7!! Iv done LT once before and got to day 5 (on day 4 today) don't think I'm over the hump yet ov my body going into ketotis!! Can't wait for Thursday WI to see a loss x

week 1 - weight in Thursday

Hi Emma. I'm on day 10 today. It was definitely day 6 for me before I started feeling normal again. Good luck in getting past your day 5 nemesis. I think as soon as you do that you'll feel great.

BusyMum

I'm dying to feel normal!! Like being able to get on without thinking about food!!! Dominos pizza are taking over my thoughts!! Wouldn't care it's not one ov my favorite take aways!!! :)

nooooo dominos pizza are rubbish! just think it would put all them pounds back on !! just think water and shakes mmmmmm yummy ! lol :)

Had my second shake lol and lots water!!! I'm craving pizza that much I put the kids a pizza in and forgot about it ooooops haha x

toast and marmalade is my biggest craving. nom nom nom could just eat some now ! <3 xxx

oh nooo I love cheese on toast, I made hubby cut some cheese the other day as I couldnt do it cause it would have fell into my mouth x

I can't even stand to say the word T.... it's the reason I'm doing Lipotrim. My biggest love and greatest enemy:(.

Back